Author Topic: The Honeymoon is Over: Half of Americans Want to See Obama Impeached.  (Read 1059 times)

Offline happyg

I would like to take you back to a time not too long ago. Think back to 2008 and early 2009 and recall the nauseating Obama-hysteria that made Beatlemania look tame by comparison. Children’s books were written about the gloriousness of Barack Obama and the cult-like worship took on an unsettling momentum.

People adorned themselves with his ominous image and the buzzwords were- you guessed it- “hope” and “change.” Americans were promised change and told that hope was a good thing. While I never bought into the con, even I was naïve as I could not have fathomed just how terrible a president the community organizer would be.

Now let’s fast-forward to present day. Where are the “hope” tee shirts with Obama staring dreamily upward? Where are the messengers and Johnny-come-lately political know-it-alls who assert that Obama will change everything and the country is now saved? The dorm room walls of rebellious college students who read Marx for the first time have gone from Che to Obama and are now festooned with a picture of George W. Bush as the students who can’t find work mutter, “I guess he wasn’t so bad.”

According to a recent poll conducted by the public-opinion research and media consulting company Wenzel Strategies, half of Americans want to see President Obama impeached.

That includes a surprising one in four Democrats.

Fritz Wenzel, who conducted the poll, noted,

“Half or nearly half of those surveyed said they believed Obama should be impeached for the trifecta of scandals now consuming Washington.”

“It may be early in the process for members of Congress to start planning for impeachment of Barack Obama, but the American public is building a serious appetite for it.”

When discussing the Benghazi attack and the Obama Administration’s cover-up, the poll found that 50.1 percent of Americans said Obama should be impeached. That included 27.6 percent of the responding Democrats.

When discussing the IRS scandal that had the Obama Administration’s IRS targeting Tea Party and conservative groups for harassment, 49 percent said they agree that impeachment is appropriate, including 24.4 percent of the responding Democrats.

When discussing the AP scandal where the Obama Administration’s Justice Department broadly surveilled the phone records of reporters for, what seems to be, no justifiable reason, the poll found that 48.6 percent thought impeachment is appropriate. That included 26.1 percent of the responding Democrats.

When we juxtapose the current feelings about the Obama Administration with how America felt early in his first term, the fall from grace is as incredible as it is satisfying. Obama’s “administration of transparency” has become the most corrupt and villainous administration that this country has ever known. Even with a lapdog media softening the blows, Americans are still fed up with the criminal who occupies the White House.

Offline Rapunzel

Pat and Stu were going through all the polls yesterday and he is only strongly supported by around 24%. 
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

Pat and Stu were going through all the polls yesterday and he is only strongly supported by around 24%.

A lot of people are finally seeing Obama for what he is. I hope it's enough to get rid of him, and a bunch of democrats, as well.