Author Topic: Breaking: Lois Lerner Sued Christian Coalition In Largest FEC Action in History – Then Was Promoted to IRS Where She Targeted Conservatives (Video)  (Read 2280 times)

Offline happyg

Under the direction of Lois Lerner, the Federal Election Commission sued the Christian Coalition in the 1990s. She harassed the Christian Coalition for three election cycles. She lost her case. Lerner even asked one conservative during the case if Pat Robertson prayed over him. (Sound familiar?)

These actions landed her at the IRS where she used the same tactics against conservatives and Christians – only on a much larger scale. 500 conservative and Christian groups were illegally targeted by the Obama IRS during her tenure. For twenty-seven months the Obama IRS refused to approve any Tea Party applications for tax-exempt status. At the same time the Obama IRS approved dozens of progressive applications.

Doug McKelway at FOX News reported:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HVoLG3mwxU&feature=player_embedded

famousdayandyear

Apparently, this woman is no more than a high paid despicable political hack.  Capable of destroying without remorse individual American lives.  She should rot in a high security jail.

Oceander

Apparently, this woman is no more than a high paid despicable political hack.  Capable of destroying without remorse individual American lives.  She should rot in a high security jail.

She'll get to resign, with full pay and benefits.

famousdayandyear

She'll get to resign, with full pay and benefits.

Not if it's uncovered that she leaked private taxpayer information to:

Austin Goolsby
Harry Reid
ProPublica

Those are CRIMINAL ACTS

Oceander

Not if it's uncovered that she leaked private taxpayer information to:

Austin Goolsby
Harry Reid
ProPublica

Those are CRIMINAL ACTS

First you have to find someone who's going to arrest her, charge her, and prosecute her.  The laws she's broken are federal laws, so it would have to be a federal prosecutor.  Congress cannot arrest, charge, or prosecute someone for violating federal law, only the executive branch can.  That means that Holder's Dept of Justice must arrest her, charge her, and prosecute her.  Do you see that happening?  I don't.

Second, remember Richard Nixon, Marc Rich, etc, etc?  If against all odds she's indicted or convicted she'll get a Presidential pardon in 2016.

famousdayandyear

First you have to find someone who's going to arrest her, charge her, and prosecute her.  The laws she's broken are federal laws, so it would have to be a federal prosecutor.  Congress cannot arrest, charge, or prosecute someone for violating federal law, only the executive branch can.  That means that Holder's Dept of Justice must arrest her, charge her, and prosecute her.  Do you see that happening?  I don't.

Second, remember Richard Nixon, Marc Rich, etc, etc?  If against all odds she's indicted or convicted she'll get a Presidential pardon in 2016.

I give.  But I can dream of unicorns and glitter! :beer: