Author Topic: Rep Gowdy Protests, Demands Lerner Testify: 'She Already Testified'  (Read 1037 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/05/22/She-Already-Testified-GOP-Rep-Objects

Congressman Trey Gowdy strongly objects during the House Oversight Committee investigating the IRS targeting conservative organizations when IRS official Lois Lerner pleads the Fifth...

22 May 2013, 7:57 AM PDT

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

I saw that! Good for Gowdy. Why in the world would Issa let her off so easily? Let the world see how contemptible these people are.

Offline GourmetDan

I saw that! Good for Gowdy. Why in the world would Issa let her off so easily? Let the world see how contemptible these people are.

I'm sure the Democraps would have been just as magnanimous had the situation been reversed.   :nothappen:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan