Author Topic: SHOCK: Obama Was 'Incapacitated' Due To 'Staggering, Inapt Activities' Between The Hours Of 1800 And 2300 On The Night Of Benghazi...  (Read 5162 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://redflagnews.com/headlines/redflag-exclusive-president-obama-was-incapacitated-due-to-staggering-inapt-activities-between-the-hours-of-1800-and-2300-on-the-night-of-benghazi

SHOCK: Obama Was 'Incapacitated' Due To 'Staggering, Inapt Activities' Between The Hours Of 1800 And 2300 On The Night Of Benghazi...
May 21, 2013

This is a developing story. It will be updated when new information is discovered...
May 21, 2013

by J.R. Elliott

Two sources close to the inner circle of the Obama White House have communicated exclusively to RedFlag News that during the night of Benghazi, President Obama was 'incapacitated' due to 'staggering, inapt activities' between the hours of 1800 and 2300.

In light of the clear culture of intimidation by the Obama Administration, our sources are not in any position to come forward; however, they made clear that if the White House Press Corps and other journalist organizations would aggressively pursue all their 'available contacts within the POTUS bubble', the 'most damaging story in American presidential history' will advance from those higher up who are itching to blow the whistle.

We implore all journalists and members of Congress with 'non-political' career contacts inside the White House to dig deeper for the real story of what Obama was, or was not, doing the night of September 11, 2012.

We need timelines for where Obama was every minute between 1500hrs on September 11th and 0900hrs on September 12th...
We need to see the White House visitors log for September 11-12, 2012
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

I believe this story, but I'm bitterly biased against Obama.

I also know that the media will protect Obama from serious damage at all costs. Many in the media would gladly sacrifice their own career to shield Obama.

There will be no investigative reporting. There will be no revelations. There will be on expose. 30 years from now, after all the damage has been done, maybe someone will speak up.

Offline GourmetDan

SHOCK: Obama Was 'Incapacitated' Due To 'Staggering, Inapt Activities' Between The Hours Of 1800 And 2300 On The Night Of Benghazi...

IOW, stoned out of his gourd...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline happyg

I'm not in the least surprised, as are nearly all of us. We have said so many times.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Lando Lincoln

Incapacitated... staggering...

Stoned.

(inapt... interesting word, too)
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline GourmetDan

(inapt... interesting word, too)

Used a different way to say 'inappropriate' that most people won't recognize and the media will pass on...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I don't believe this.  And neither should anybody else.

This is THE distraction.   Let's chase another squirrel why don't we?

Subpoena Jarrett's a$$ to get to the bottom of this.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

Stoned and/or drunk, and probably "busy" with someone not his wife.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Take it for what it's worth...maybe redflagnews stumbled onto something, who knows....but this story is not out of the realm of possibilities!
Support the USO

Offline Relic

No harm in speculating here. It's only harm if a Congress member pursues this. That would be a train wreck.

Subpoenaing Jarrett would yield nothing, and generate more media cries of "overreach" by the GOP. Jarrett is dirty as the day is long, but would give more non answers than Holder did.

Online mountaineer

No harm in speculating here. It's only harm if a Congress member pursues this. That would be a train wreck.
Agreed.

Offline happyg

I don't think anyone will be distracted by this, since we have brought it up numerous times in the past. True or not, it is one more thing to consider without taking away from the other issues. If true, this enhances  the description of what we are up against, and can be included with all the other issues.

Offline GourmetDan

I don't think anyone will be distracted by this, since we have brought it up numerous times in the past. True or not, it is one more thing to consider without taking away from the other issues. If true, this enhances  the description of what we are up against, and can be included with all the other issues.

True or not, there is a reason that so many are so ready to believe it...

Offline Lando Lincoln

The "squirrel" that needs to be chased is the detail of what/who/where of Obama's activities when all hell was breaking in Benghazi. 
John Steinbeck

Offline Rapunzel

IOW, stoned out of his gourd...

I've said that from day one.  Anyone who has read (and not mocked) Ulsterman knows he is a stoner and they usually sober him up to bring out for "scheduled" appearances.  Just look at his eyes, they are dead sunken holes of a druggie.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline GourmetDan

I've said that from day one.  Anyone who has read (and not mocked) Ulsterman knows he is a stoner and they usually sober him up to bring out for "scheduled" appearances.  Just look at his eyes, they are dead sunken holes of a druggie.

I just linked to Ulsterman and will start reading him.  Never paid that much attention before.

Thx

Offline Rapunzel

I just linked to Ulsterman and will start reading him.  Never paid that much attention before.

Thx

There was one article on Ulsterman about a year ago that was downright chilling. I posted here at the time... but it was about what someone saw with his own two eyes before Obama went out to speak in Denver the night he received his official nomination in 2008..  and there is similar stories out of Chicago.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 08:56:39 pm by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Thx

Here is the link to the White House Insider interview about Denver... not the comments there is some fascinating facts his readers dug up - this is part two of a three part interview

Part Two

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/01/18/white-house-insider-you-dont-ever-wanna-do-the-things-ive-done/

Part Three

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/01/18/white-house-insider-you-dont-ever-wanna-do-the-things-ive-done/

Offline Lando Lincoln

There was one article on Ulsterman about a year ago that was downright chilling. I posted here at the time... but it was about what someone saw with his own two eyes before Obama went out to speak in Denver the night he received his official nomination in 2008..  and there is similar stories out of Chicago.

Could this be it?

The Ulsterman Report: Sex and Murder in The Land of Obama?

http://gratewire.com/topic/the-ulsterman-report-sex-and-murder-in-the-land-of-obama

I was an intern for a local Chicago newspaper and a college student working toward a journalism degree.  This happened before Barack Obama was president.  It happened a short time before he became a state senator in Illinois.  He was not the big name he would become just a few years later, but around Chicago he was a big enough name that I recognized who he was when I saw him.  His book has just been published and he had received some recognition locally for it, and I had actually seen him on campus a couple of times the year before.  He was an “up and comer”.

Anyways, I got the chance to attend this big dinner/party/celebration event downtown that had everybody who was anybody in Chicago at the time.  It was an event that took place just before the big Democratic Party convention.  The mayor was to give a talk and I was told to do a write up of the mayor’s comments and if possible, get a short interview.  (I did not get the interview)  I would figure about three or four hundred people were there.  Lots of money and power in the room.  As the night went on the drinking and noise levels both escalated.  I remember being a bit shocked to see these kind of people carrying on like they were, but it was also exciting to be around it.  I want to emphasize though that I was not drinking.  I was clear headed the entire night.  I saw what I saw.  I know what I know.

Just before I was going to leave, I ran into one of my professors and sat down to have a talk.  I remember being pretty excited that she actually remembered me, and even more excited that she seemed to want to ask me how I was doing and whatnot.  I also remember she did seem a little drunk.  We ended up sitting and talking for almost an hour and by the time she stood up to leave there were maybe just twenty or so people still hanging around.  Everyone else had left.

I decided to look for a bathroom before taking off myself and followed a sign that led me down a hall that had all the lights already turned off. There were about four doors to the left that were to conference rooms, with a sign on the right of the hall pointing further down to the bathrooms.   I was a little spooked because it was so dark but managed to find the bathroom.  When I came back out I noticed one of the doors to a conference room was about halfway open.  I had remembered that no doors had been open before and I got a little freaked out.  I hesitated because I was afraid to walk by the door.  That was when I heard the voices.  Or not so much voices but I heard sounds being made by a person or people.  I also smelled something that was odd.  Never smelled it before or since that night.  A heavy sweet smell that was filling up the hallway.  It was not marijuana or anything like that.  I was in college. I was plenty familiar with what marijuana smelled like.  Something different.  And as I stood there not quite sure what to do the smell seemed to go from sweet to kind of gross like rotting garbage.  It was weird.

I started to try and sneak past the open door so whoever was in there couldn’t hear me but I sure could hear them and that was when I realized the sounds coming out of that conference room were sexual.  I heard a male voice saying “Yeah,” again and again and then another sound from another male voice.  I realized then that there were at least two men in that room having sex with themselves or someone else I could not hear.  I was almost past the door when I heard a loud sniffing noise, and more of that weird smell coming from the room, and then one of the men yelled out the F-word.  And that’s when I tripped.  I tried to fall as quietly as I could but when my right hand hit the floor it kind of twisted under me and it really hurt. I cried out and then was trying to get up as fast as I could so I could keep heading down the hall.  I heard some scrambling from inside the dark conference room and then one of the men told the other one to shut up and be quiet.

And then the door opened behind me and I turned around and saw a young tall thin black man looking at me.  I recognized the face but wasn’t sure of the name right away, but was pretty sure he was someone important.  I told him I was just using the bathroom but knew I must have looked very embarrassed.  He just stared at me for what seemed like forever.  There was just enough light in that hall that I could see that his eyes were not really “right”.  I thought he was probably drunk.  Then his eyes seemed to suddenly clear up and become a lot more focused and he looked down at me and he gave a big smile.  He asked me if I was ok.  I looked down to his belt which was undone and I could see that his dress shirt was not tucked into his pants.  When I looked back up at his face the smile was long gone.  He looked really angry at me now.  He asked me again if I was ok but he said it in a way that really spooked me.  There was something in his voice that scared me.  Really bad.  And it was at that exact moment I finally recognized his face as the author and political candidate Barack Obama.  I was just about to turn and walk as fast as I could out of the hallway when the door opened wider and another black man’s face poked out.  He said, “What the F is going on B?”  The guy I now recognized as Obama stepped all the way out of the hall and closed the door behind him, leaving the other man inside the conference room.  He asked me again if I was all right. Now he was standing right over me.  He smiled again and I noticed one of his front teeth seemed to have a chip in it, or it was a lot shorter than the other one.  He must have had work done because the pictures of him today don’t show that.  I don’t know why I noticed that so much or why it has stuck with me but it has.  And his breath smelled really bad.  It made me want to gag it was so bad.  I told him I was fine and did a kind of half walk half run down the hall and  back into the main lobby.  I looked back right before I turned the corner and could make out Barack Obama still standing in the darkness of the hallway looking back at me.  It was very very creepy.

I didn’t really make much out of it.  I mentioned it in a joking way to some friends that I had interrupted some guys going at it in a conference room but never mentioned the name Obama when I did.  Then I forgot about it pretty much until I was watching the news and saw that Obama was running for U.S. Senator.  I figured whatever he was doing in his private life was his business though, and didn’t want to make any trouble for him.  I actually agreed with his politics and voted for him.  If he was gay or bisexual, I really could have cared less.  Whatever issues he had with that were between him and his family and none of my business right?  That’s how I felt.  So I forgot all about what I saw on that night again.  And I hardly thought of it when I heard Barack Obama was running for president.

That’s until I heard a news story coming from my television while I was making dinner.  A man had been murdered.  Shot numerous times at his home.  I glanced up at the television and there was the now dead man’s face being shown.  He looked older.  Heavier.  His hair was longer.  But it was him.  That was the same face that I had seen poke out from the conference room with Barack Obama about ten years earlier.  The news report said he was a church choir conductor and school teacher.  They didn’t mention it was the same church as Barack Obama.  I found that out a short time later.  Then I learned that another gay man from Obama’s church had been murdered about a month before.  That is when I started to really freak out.  I kept my mouth shut and didn’t say a word about what I had seen.  Then I started to feel like I was being watched.  I would see a car parked outside my apartment that wasn’t any of my neighbors.  One time I caught a man staring at me from across the street as I was getting my mail.  I worried I was losing my mind from way too much paranoia.

I have since moved away from Chicago.  I have tried to forget all about what I saw, but it won’t leave my head.  I’m scared.  So now I’m telling you this.  I have been reading your stuff and think that the way you are doing it is giving you enough protection to get out your information but also protecting you.  So if you could do the same for me I would be very grateful.  I need to tell this story, but I don’t want to be known for doing it.  That scares me too much.  So the same way you seem to protect yourself and your sources I am hoping you can do for me.  I have to get this off my chest.  Part of me says I should have said something sooner but another part of me says that maybe I would not be around today if I had done that.  I know what I saw and I know what I heard.  I know who I saw.  Maybe it was some kind of phase he was going through at the time.  Maybe he was experimenting with a different lifestyle.  Maybe the death of that man was just a coincidence.  I don’t know the answers to that.  I just know what I know.  I just know what I heard and saw.  On that night I heard Barack Obama in that conference room with another man.  I saw Barack Obama step out of that room with another man.  I smelled what I think was some kind of drug they were using.  And I know that the other man who was in that room with Barack Obama was murdered about ten years later shortly after Barack Obama declared he was running for President of the United States.

That is my story.  I hope that you share it.  If something happens to me now, you will know why.
John Steinbeck

Offline Rapunzel

Yes, Lando that is the other story.  Thank you for finding it. 

I bet there is a lot more stories like these we will hear -- after he leaves office.

happyg, I think he looks wired most of the time, but sometimes it is beyond obvious - like your post.

There is also the big weight loss he went through last year.

I was shocked in the Denzel Washington movie last year - Flight - at how they use cocaine to actually sober up a drunk when they need them to appear normal... I had not been aware of this before the movie.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 09:38:26 pm by Rapunzel »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup:

Online mountaineer