Author Topic: SHOCK: Obama Was 'Incapacitated' Due To 'Staggering, Inapt Activities' Between The Hours Of 1800 And 2300 On The Night Of Benghazi...  (Read 2855 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
http://redflagnews.com/headlines/redflag-exclusive-president-obama-was-incapacitated-due-to-staggering-inapt-activities-between-the-hours-of-1800-and-2300-on-the-night-of-benghazi

SHOCK: Obama Was 'Incapacitated' Due To 'Staggering, Inapt Activities' Between The Hours Of 1800 And 2300 On The Night Of Benghazi...
May 21, 2013

This is a developing story. It will be updated when new information is discovered...
May 21, 2013

by J.R. Elliott

Two sources close to the inner circle of the Obama White House have communicated exclusively to RedFlag News that during the night of Benghazi, President Obama was 'incapacitated' due to 'staggering, inapt activities' between the hours of 1800 and 2300.

In light of the clear culture of intimidation by the Obama Administration, our sources are not in any position to come forward; however, they made clear that if the White House Press Corps and other journalist organizations would aggressively pursue all their 'available contacts within the POTUS bubble', the 'most damaging story in American presidential history' will advance from those higher up who are itching to blow the whistle.

We implore all journalists and members of Congress with 'non-political' career contacts inside the White House to dig deeper for the real story of what Obama was, or was not, doing the night of September 11, 2012.

We need timelines for where Obama was every minute between 1500hrs on September 11th and 0900hrs on September 12th...
We need to see the White House visitors log for September 11-12, 2012

Support the USO

Offline Relic

I believe this story, but I'm bitterly biased against Obama.

I also know that the media will protect Obama from serious damage at all costs. Many in the media would gladly sacrifice their own career to shield Obama.

There will be no investigative reporting. There will be no revelations. There will be on expose. 30 years from now, after all the damage has been done, maybe someone will speak up.

Offline GourmetDan

SHOCK: Obama Was 'Incapacitated' Due To 'Staggering, Inapt Activities' Between The Hours Of 1800 And 2300 On The Night Of Benghazi...

IOW, stoned out of his gourd...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline happyg

I'm not in the least surprised, as are nearly all of us. We have said so many times.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Lando Lincoln

Incapacitated... staggering...

Stoned.

(inapt... interesting word, too)
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline GourmetDan

(inapt... interesting word, too)

Used a different way to say 'inappropriate' that most people won't recognize and the media will pass on...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline DCPatriot

I don't believe this.  And neither should anybody else.

This is THE distraction.   Let's chase another squirrel why don't we?

Subpoena Jarrett's a$$ to get to the bottom of this.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline mountaineer

Stoned and/or drunk, and probably "busy" with someone not his wife.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Take it for what it's worth...maybe redflagnews stumbled onto something, who knows....but this story is not out of the realm of possibilities!

Support the USO

Offline Relic

No harm in speculating here. It's only harm if a Congress member pursues this. That would be a train wreck.

Subpoenaing Jarrett would yield nothing, and generate more media cries of "overreach" by the GOP. Jarrett is dirty as the day is long, but would give more non answers than Holder did.

Offline mountaineer

No harm in speculating here. It's only harm if a Congress member pursues this. That would be a train wreck.
Agreed.

Offline happyg

I don't think anyone will be distracted by this, since we have brought it up numerous times in the past. True or not, it is one more thing to consider without taking away from the other issues. If true, this enhances  the description of what we are up against, and can be included with all the other issues.

Offline GourmetDan

I don't think anyone will be distracted by this, since we have brought it up numerous times in the past. True or not, it is one more thing to consider without taking away from the other issues. If true, this enhances  the description of what we are up against, and can be included with all the other issues.

True or not, there is a reason that so many are so ready to believe it...

Offline Lando Lincoln

The "squirrel" that needs to be chased is the detail of what/who/where of Obama's activities when all hell was breaking in Benghazi. 
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline Rapunzel

IOW, stoned out of his gourd...

I've said that from day one.  Anyone who has read (and not mocked) Ulsterman knows he is a stoner and they usually sober him up to bring out for "scheduled" appearances.  Just look at his eyes, they are dead sunken holes of a druggie.

Offline GourmetDan

I've said that from day one.  Anyone who has read (and not mocked) Ulsterman knows he is a stoner and they usually sober him up to bring out for "scheduled" appearances.  Just look at his eyes, they are dead sunken holes of a druggie.

I just linked to Ulsterman and will start reading him.  Never paid that much attention before.

Thx

Offline Rapunzel

I just linked to Ulsterman and will start reading him.  Never paid that much attention before.

Thx

There was one article on Ulsterman about a year ago that was downright chilling. I posted here at the time... but it was about what someone saw with his own two eyes before Obama went out to speak in Denver the night he received his official nomination in 2008..  and there is similar stories out of Chicago.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 04:56:39 PM by Rapunzel »

Offline Rapunzel

Thx

Here is the link to the White House Insider interview about Denver... not the comments there is some fascinating facts his readers dug up - this is part two of a three part interview

Part Two

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/01/18/white-house-insider-you-dont-ever-wanna-do-the-things-ive-done/

Part Three

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/01/18/white-house-insider-you-dont-ever-wanna-do-the-things-ive-done/

Offline Lando Lincoln

Offline Rapunzel

Yes, Lando that is the other story.  Thank you for finding it. 

I bet there is a lot more stories like these we will hear -- after he leaves office.

happyg, I think he looks wired most of the time, but sometimes it is beyond obvious - like your post.

There is also the big weight loss he went through last year.

I was shocked in the Denzel Washington movie last year - Flight - at how they use cocaine to actually sober up a drunk when they need them to appear normal... I had not been aware of this before the movie.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 05:38:26 PM by Rapunzel »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor

:thumbsup:
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline mountaineer

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf