Author Topic: TOAST! – Obama To Benghazi Special Ops, “Stand Down Or I Will Relieve You Of Command”  (Read 1885 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://im41.com/archives/28832

TOAST! – Obama To Benghazi Special Ops, “Stand Down Or I Will Relieve You Of Command”
Posted on May 21, 2013 by BC
Holy crap! If this whistleblower’s testimony turns credible, they will throw Obama/Clinton in prison…

PJmedia – The former diplomat who spoke with PJ Media regarded the whole enterprise as totally amateurish and likened it to the Mike Nichols film Charlie Wilson’s War about a clueless congressman who supplies Stingers to the Afghan guerrillas. “It’s as if Hillary and the others just watched that movie and said ‘Hey, let’s do that!’” the diplomat said.

He added that he and his colleagues think the leaking of General David Petraeus’ affair with his biographer Paula Broadwell was timed to silence the former CIA chief on these matters.

Regarding General Ham, military contacts of the diplomats tell them that AFRICOM had Special Ops “assets in place that could have come to the aid of the Benghazi consulate immediately (not in six hours).”

Ham was told by the White House not to send the aid to the trapped men, but Ham decided to disobey and did so anyway, whereupon the White House “called his deputy and had the deputy threaten to relieve Ham of his command.”

more here
http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2013/05/21/pjm-exclusive-ex-diplomats-report-new-benghazi-whistleblowers-with-info-devastating-to-clinton-and-obama/?singlepage=true
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Relic

I'll believe it when I see it.

Remember, the media is in a lover's spat with Obama. Meaning, they love him. If the media sees the potential of real harm coming to Obama's presidency, they will close ranks like nothing we've ever seen.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Remember, the media is in a lover's spat with Obama. Meaning, they love him. If the media sees the potential of real harm coming to Obama's presidency, they will close ranks like nothing we've ever seen.

Oh, I agree with that!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

He added that he and his colleagues think the leaking of General David Petraeus’ affair with his biographer Paula Broadwell was timed to silence the former CIA chief on these matters.

Ya think???????
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cincinnatus

Ham was told by the White House not to send the aid to the trapped men, but Ham decided to disobey and did so anyway, whereupon the White House “called his deputy and had the deputy threaten to relieve Ham of his command.”

Hmmm. Why do I have a strange feeling that here are two guys that need to be called before the Benghazi committee?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org