Author Topic: Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama; What Amb. Stevens was doing  (Read 1120 times)

Online mountaineer

“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Offline AbaraXas

• Enemy of the State
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Right now, odds are on a gun running program.
But not just any gun running program.

Arming Al Qaeda.

Online DCPatriot

Arming Al Qaeda.

This it too, too, too easy, IMHO.   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Arming Al Qaeda.

If this is true, and I believe it may well be true - the administration will go to any length to protect themselves.  These whistleblowers and missing witnesses may be in serious danger. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline happyg

If this is true, and I believe it may well be true - the administration will go to any length to protect themselves.  These whistleblowers and missing witnesses may be in serious danger.

That's probably why they took so long to come forward. Kidnapping Stevens was a thought, but there is no way all those folks would be in on that, unless Stevens got an inkling that might happen. I hope congress moves a helluva lot faster and more thorough on this. Most were lawyers, but act like amateurs when it comes to getting information.

Offline GourmetDan

« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 12:52:49 PM by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online mountaineer

Arming Al Qaeda.
Considering Obama is supporting the radical Islamicists in Syria, that's a safe bet.
“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati

Arming Al Qaeda.

Shades of Iran-Contra.

Online mountaineer

Arming Al Qaeda.
For someone who hates the Second Amendment so much, Obammy sho' do love giving guns to bad people. Terrorist, drug dealers, it just doesn't matter - as long as normal law-abiding citizens of the United States can't have them.

Online DCPatriot

Arming Al Qaeda.

Some of us were saying this not 48 hours after the attack.

I know I was...... :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf