Author Topic: White House Sitting on "something" that has top aides terrified. 4th Controversy About to Break  (Read 5876 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

CIA source says Fox News scandal the "4th Shoe"; says it goes much deeper; says WH also sitting on "something" that has top aides terrified.— joseph curl (@josephcurl)

May 20, 2013

« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 08:55:50 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

As a heads up, Joseph Curl is Matt Drudge's main editor.

Offline Relic

That's the equivalent of "I know something you don't know".

An attention whore. Pure, unadulterated BS.

Offline ABX

That's the equivalent of "I know something you don't know".

An attention whore. Pure, unadulterated BS.

Normally I would agree except for two things.
1. Everything that came out last week and today. It is raining.
2. The source is highly reliable and it is his mode to tease things before blowing it open.

Offline Relic

Normally I would agree except for two things.
1. Everything that came out last week and today. It is raining.
2. The source is highly reliable and it is his mode to tease things before blowing it open.

I'm sick of the "tease" when it comes to serious issues. If it's real, and serious, don't tease. If you have to tease, it's either false, or not serious.

99 times out of 100 the tease is for nothing of any real importance. And I've lost patience for those that feel they must tease.

Offline ABX

I'm sick of the "tease" when it comes to serious issues. If it's real, and serious, don't tease. If you have to tease, it's either false, or not serious.

99 times out of 100 the tease is for nothing of any real importance. And I've lost patience for those that feel they must tease.

Sometimes to tease the story encourages people who are supplying information to be forthcoming, either to ride the wave to be the first, or intimidate them that it will come out with or without them.

Also, it gets a bunch of eyes on the story so it isn't buried. Like a good movie trailer gets people in the theater.

Offline Relic

Sometimes to tease the story encourages people who are supplying information to be forthcoming, either to ride the wave to be the first, or intimidate them that it will come out with or without them.

Also, it gets a bunch of eyes on the story so it isn't buried. Like a good movie trailer gets people in the theater.

I'm the exception then. When I see a "tease", I tend to think of Whoraldo at Capone's vault or Donald Trump and his wealth of information from a team of investigators in Hawaii. I assign that level of significance to what is being teased and ignore it accordingly.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Okay....so if I had to guess, it would be something to do with where Barack Obama was during the Benghazi attack.

He wasn't even at the White House that afternoon or evening.

Why else is it such a big secret?

He was probably in the air flying to Vegas...to party hardy.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

I don't pooh pooh anything. Obama threw the CIA under the bus in an attempt to save his hide.... they are out for blood now ... you never want to piss off the CIA.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline DCPatriot

I don't pooh pooh anything. Obama threw the CIA under the bus in an attempt to save his hide.... they are out for blood now ... you never want to piss off the CIA.

So...you're going 'all in' on Ulsterman and the White House Insider?   :laugh:

As an aside....who would be in charge of tapping phones in the Cloakroom....Associated Press....and James Rosen's emails, etc..

The CIA?  The FBI?   A division of DHS?

Offline Rapunzel

So...you're going 'all in' on Ulsterman and the White House Insider?   :laugh:

As an aside....who would be in charge of tapping phones in the Cloakroom....Associated Press....and James Rosen's emails, etc..

The CIA?  The FBI?   A division of DHS?

This is from Drudge, DC.......... Remember Drudge -- the website that broke the Lewinski scandal??? 
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline DCPatriot

This is from Drudge, DC.......... Remember Drudge -- the website that broke the Lewinski scandal???

I know it's from Drudge.  We're all trying to guess what it could be.

I recall your recent Ulsterman column, where the WHI said that the "CIA will put a size twelve shoe up your a$$". 

Try to keep up...  :laugh:

Online Lando Lincoln

I am reluctant to speculate because it is pointless... but... whatever it is, I hope it is just "big enough".  Our nation may not survive this guy but it may not survive a major Constitutional crisis, either.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Rapunzel

I know it's from Drudge.  We're all trying to guess what it could be.

I recall your recent Ulsterman column, where the WHI said that the "CIA will put a size twelve shoe up your a$$". 

Try to keep up...  :laugh:

and you can continue to mock him no matter how many times The Insider has been 100% spot-on.

Offline musiclady

I am reluctant to speculate because it is pointless... but... whatever it is, I hope it is just "big enough".  Our nation may not survive this guy but it may not survive a major Constitutional crisis, either.

No matter what this all comes to, I'm very pessimistic about whether or not America will survive.

One term of Obama, maybe, but a second with scandal after scandal?

I don't think so......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Okay....so if I had to guess, it would be something to do with where Barack Obama was during the Benghazi attack.

Anyone know where Reggie Love was that night?
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline DCPatriot

and you can continue to mock him no matter how many times The Insider has been 100% spot-on.

It's unfortunate that you immediately offhand think that I was dissing you in my original reply to you.

I was reinforcing the forum's overall feeling it was the CIA holding the shoe...with your thread by Ulsterman.

Take it easy, Rap.   :patriot:

Oceander

I know!  Obastard & Family really do intend to adopt a little Nigerian waif from the "African-American Imports" adoption agency, as described here: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,102663.0.html

Offline ABX

Curl is pretty clear this will be about Benghazi

CURL: Benghazi is the only scandal that matters

Spoiler alert: The IRS scandal, the AP phone records scandal — they go nowhere. In September, we’ll all be looking back thinking, “Huh, that was a big waste of time.” It will be — in fact, it already is.

Just when Benghazi has reached critical mass, the Obama administration, which has had only one scandal (Fast and Furious early in term 1, and that fizzled fast and furiously), suddenly has two more scandals? Coincidence, yes?

No. Not at all. They were dropped, on purpose, at a most convenient time, and they’re already played out. Exactly according to plan.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/19/benghazi-is-the-only-scandal-that-matters/#ixzz2TtYqRIas
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/19/benghazi-is-the-only-scandal-that-matters/?page=all#pagebreak

Offline Rapunzel

Glenn Beck said the same on his show tonight, the other stuff is just keeping people looking away from the real scandal...  he said it is and always has been Benghazi.

Offline DCPatriot

WTF!!

People in here are saying that the IRS harassment of Conservatives and Tea Party groups isn't a Scandal? 

By itself, it's an impeachable offense!

And the administration faking a National Security threat in order to go after a conservative reporter?  And the AP wiretaps?  The Cloakroom?

Don't tell me these "are going nowhere".

Like Carney said..."[Benghazi]... happened a long time ago".

For something to make "top aides at the Whitehouse scared to death" fear a 4th shoe coming...  Well, If I were writing the script, it would be somebody stepping forward regarding the sanctioned hit on Andrew Breitbart.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 04:15:53 am by DCPatriot »

Offline ABX

WTF!!

People in here are saying that the IRS harassment of Conservatives and Tea Party groups isn't a Scandal? 

By itself, it's an impeachable offense!

It sounds like what Curl is saying is that what is coming on Benghazi is so big it will make the others pale in comparison.
On one hand, we have the IRS Scandal which is a crime
On the other hand, maybe there is High Treason behind Benghazi

Just guessing.

Offline Rapunzel

That isn't what people are saying, DC.  What we are saying is these were RELEASED to throw us off the Benghazi story because the "REAL" Benghazi story has not been told yet and it is the worst of the worst and so bad the admin is terrified to have it released.

and... it was not so long ago, in fact it is more recent than the date they started targeting conservative (2009)

Offline ABX

It may be like the murderer trying to cover his crime by committing arson.