Author Topic: More Romney Donors Audited?  (Read 2993 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More Romney Donors Audited?
« on: May 20, 2013, 07:18:28 pm »
http://nation.foxnews.com/irs/2013/05/20/more-romney-donors-audited

May 20, 2013
More Romney Donors Audited?

Wayne Allyn Root: 'I Personally Know 15 People Who Wrote Out Big Checks to Mitt Romney and Within 90 Days Got IRS Audit Notices'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j08EinVgW1U

Wayne Allyn Root, classmate of Obama at Columbia talks to Bill Cunningham on his Sunday Night national program. He tells the story of how he was recently audited twice and gives details of how he believes  it came directly from the top, the WH.  Root,  like a lot of others who have been critical of Obama, especially on a national level, have been targeted no doubt deliberately for political reasons by this administration.

He discusses with Bill how an IRS agent called him on the phone and says the agent knew exactly who he was and that he guest hosted a radio show.

Root then drops another bombshell, telling Cunningham that he personally knows of at least 15 people who wrote big checks to Romney in election 2012 and were audited within 90 days.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: More Romney Donors Audited?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 07:31:17 pm »
If so it'd be nice to get some of those 15 to step up into the light and let us know their stories; otherwise we risk getting lost in the mists and miasmas of conspiracy theories.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 09:51:06 pm »
If so it'd be nice to get some of those 15 to step up into the light and let us know their stories; otherwise we risk getting lost in the mists and miasmas of conspiracy theories.

Vanderhoot, the guy from Idaho, was in person on Megyn Kelly this morning and said he knows of 8 others, but they are all afraid to say anything because the administration has made their lives miserable for their donations and done it's best through Obama's .org's to destroy their businesses, said there was a LOT of damage done to his own business at first until he was able to get the word out that he is not and never has been a crook and didn't have a "questionable" past - Moveon.org (isn't move-on a 501 (c)(4)?) was accusing him of having a criminal past and he had customers abandon him like crazy...... he said "I have not even ever had a parking ticket and they were accusing me of having a criminal past."  He also said some of the Romney donors won't even answer phone calls from former friends who also donated to Romney for fear it will bring the wrath of the IRS and other agencies down on them again.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 10:21:33 pm »
He also said some of the Romney donors won't even answer phone calls from former friends who also donated to Romney for fear it will bring the wrath of the IRS and other agencies down on them again.

I am not in their shoes but they do that and the Obama intimidation squads win.

This I agree with:

If so it'd be nice to get some of those 15 to step up into the light and let us know their stories

There would be safety in numbers, especially if they were to hold a joint press conference, and each individual were to document his or her experiences with dates, contact personnel, documents requested, etc. If they were to do so, I believe the Obama thuggies might be very reluctant to retaliate. But, again, I am not in their shoes and so don't know what they fear.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams