Author Topic: The Democrats, the IRS and the Sleeping Giant  (Read 2423 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The Democrats, the IRS and the Sleeping Giant
« on: May 20, 2013, 06:02:48 pm »
It would be a mistake for the Democrats or for those reporting on this story to consider the IRS exploitations in isolation.  This is just one of a long train of abuses.  The first example arrived just three months into the Obama presidency with the usurpation of America’s transportation network.  In a complete disconnect from market demand, the Administration announced plansto fund the construction of high speed rails throughout the United States....

....The Obama Administration evinced a design to dictate where Boeing could locate its operation for assembling their new 787 Dreamliner aircraft.  The force of government was blatantly abused against a private company in order to benefit President Obama’s big labor friends and supporters....

http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/markbaisley/2013/05/20/irs-awakens-sleeping-giant-n1600936?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: The Democrats, the IRS and the Sleeping Giant
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 06:17:17 pm »
I dare say there is very little this administration has done that does NOT have the objective of advancing OPapaDoc's career and the long-term political domination of the Democrat party.

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 06:20:55 pm »
I don't see the sleeping giant. I see distracted, uninterested, mentally challenged masses.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 06:56:15 pm »
I don't see the sleeping giant. I see distracted, uninterested, mentally challenged masses.

.....struggling to pay the monthly bills on time, and trying to raise their children.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 07:48:39 pm »

.....struggling to pay the monthly bills on time, and trying to raise their children.

There are some of those. And they STILL vote Obama in disturbing numbers.

Some of those working and struggling, have lots of time to go out to eat, play with their smart phones, facebook, etc.

I don't see people so darn busy that they don't have some time to pay attention to what's going on.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 09:42:21 pm »
Good grief... you two need to get a room  :thud:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 09:45:16 pm »
Good grief... you two need to get a room  :thud:

???   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Relic

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 10:01:11 pm »

???   :shrug:

Don't look at me!
We disagree on a forum, (shocking), and she wants us to get a room? (ugh).