Author Topic:  (Read 1178 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: May 19, 2013, 07:59:21 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 08:00:56 PM »
One of the snide remarks Pfeifer made to Chris Wallace was someone needed to prosecute the Republican who made up what was contained in the emails.  Of course Wallace did not say but you only released 100 of 25,000 emails so how do we know.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 08:46:43 PM »
So, Major Garrett isn't one of the "Fox Good Guys" anymore?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 08:52:19 PM »
So, Major Garrett isn't one of the "Fox Good Guys" anymore?

He was embedded by FOX with Obama in the 2008 campaign and it became apparent that he became smitten with POTUS..... left Fox immediately after the 2008 election. 

BTW paraphrasing is not "faking" and if they would release ALL the emails we would know exactly what they said. 

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 09:25:30 PM »
He was embedded by FOX with Obama in the 2008 campaign and it became apparent that he became smitten with POTUS..... left Fox immediately after the 2008 election. 

BTW paraphrasing is not "faking" and if they would release ALL the emails we would know exactly what they said.

they put a pod in the baby's room?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 09:25:44 PM »
The best defense is a good offense. 

Just keep throwing things at the wall and see what sticks. We will know in a few days which attacks on the Republicans by the likes of Maureen Dowd,  Major Garrett, and Dan Pfeiffer the Obama cabal thinks will stick and thus will be utilized by the Obama subservient media and the Obama True Believers to distract from the emerging scandals.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 09:34:38 PM »
The best defense is a good offense. 

Just keep throwing things at the wall and see what sticks. We will know in a few days which attacks on the Republicans by the likes of Maureen Dowd,  Major Garrett, and Dan Pfeiffer the Obama cabal thinks will stick and thus will be utilized by the Obama subservient media and the Obama True Believers to distract from the emerging scandals.

As I said. The media was taken off guard by the scandals, and was slightly upset with their messiah. That's over now. They've collected themselves, and are returning to palace guard duty.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 10:40:48 PM »
The emails they did release had the names redacted.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf