Author Topic: What if Cincinnati were become "Oklahoma City II"?  (Read 860 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What if Cincinnati were become "Oklahoma City II"?
« on: May 15, 2013, 08:32:17 pm »

Driving around as my work day...I was thinking.

If I were Barack Obama, and I wanted to have an excuse to make my War on Conservatives 'go hot', what would I choose to do to carry it off?

Ever since the Phoenix Giffords shooting (no disrespect to those others that lost their lives), they've been hoping and praying...and yelling that it's most likely a disgruntled 'teabagger' Conservative.  They're batting zero.

But now that the IRS has been identified as the vehicle for Barack Obama to terrorize and control those with alternate political views and ideology, how could they NOT succeed if say....the IRS office building in Cincinnati was attacked and/or destroyed?

Because Obama loves turmoil and anarchy....it could be a worthy trump card for him to play...sometime before the mid-terms.

I'm betting on a False Flag attack....to get his scandals off the news cycle.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

Re: What if Cincinnati were become "Oklahoma City II"?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 08:36:16 pm »
I'm betting on a False Flag attack....to get his scandals off the news cycle.

Well... it worked for Clintoon...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan