Author Topic: The Media Meme of the Day is BS! Obama Isn't Disengaged -- He Leads a Government Waging War on Its Domestic Enemies  (Read 805 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

The Media Meme of the Day is BS! Obama Isn't Disengaged -
- He Leads a Government Waging War on Its Domestic Enemies

May 15, 2013

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Did you hear how David Axelrod attempted to defend Obama on the IRS scandal?  I think he was on MSNBC today.  David Axelrod said (paraphrasing), "Well, you know, the government's too big.  The government's simply too vast for Obama to control it."  Bingo!  Exactly!  That's the whole reason the Tea Party exists.  The government is too big.  Not only is the government too big, it's growing.  It's growing to the point that it is unmanageable, although that is a big, I think, diversion in and of itself.

They managed all of this.  They were able to direct all of these scandals, folks.  And yet the theme of the day in the Drive-By Media, guess what it is?  Now all of a sudden Obama is just too disengaged. He's too passive. He's too disinterested.  He couldn't possibly have had a direct role in any of this 'cause he doesn't care enough. He's not engaged enough.  Oceander Milbank actually has a name for him in his Washington Post column.  The headline of Milbank's piece:  "Obama, the Uninterested President."  And he refers to him as "President Passerby."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mhd6XLbbtIY

Folks, I am telling you, the media is now being split up.  That may not be the accurate way to say this, but some elements of the media are loaded for bear now, or appear to be at least on the IRS scandal.  Some of them are still circling the wagons around Obama, and one of them is Oceander Milbank. But there is in certain sectors of the State-Controlled Media, the theme today is that Obama couldn't have been involved directly in any of this stuff. Obama couldn't be. He's too passive. He's too disinterested. He's focused on other things. His job has never really been all that challenging to Obama. I mean, it's so beneath his skill set.

This guy is really capable and qualified of so much more and so much of this bores Obama, because he can't get as much done as he wants to get done.  There's all this gridlock because of Limbaugh and the Republicans, and so he's just frustrated.  The poor guy, it's almost to the point where he's just thrown up his hands and said, "Well, to hell with it. Everything moves so slow I can't get anything done," and that's why he goes out and plays golf 'cause he really doesn't care that much.  This is what they are constructing, folks, as a way of insulating Obama from any of these scandals, about which there are now four.

more at:  http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/05/15/the_media_meme_of_the_day_is_bs_obama_isn_t_disengaged_he_leads_a_government_waging_war_on_its_domestic_enemies
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald