Author Topic: Are Biden and Kerry Looking to Hurt Hillary?  (Read 1183 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Are Biden and Kerry Looking to Hurt Hillary?
« on: May 10, 2013, 08:56:26 pm »
Are Biden and Kerry Looking to Hurt Hillary?
May 10, 2013

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: We go to Cincinnati, speak of the devil.  Here's Ron.  Great to have you on the program, sir.  You are up first.

CALLER:  Thank you, Rush.  I appreciate you taking my call today.

RUSH:  You bet.

CALLER:  Hey, you opened the show by talking about the breakthrough of the Benghazi story and that finally the media appears to be getting it, and, interestingly Jonathan Karl is taking a lot of credit for some of the Steve Hayes work that was done ten days ago.

RUSH:  Right.

CALLER:  There was something else that went on, it didn't get as much coverage, but John Kerry was posed a question in one of his travels somewhere about whether, you know, the State Department would be cooperating, and he said, very surprisingly, that the State Department would cooperate in any way with any kind of documentation necessary.  Now we'll see if he's true to his word on that.  And if it turns out that he is, I think we just may have a man behind the curtain who may be looking at 2016 and his rival for, you know, that position now --

RUSH:  Now, this is an interesting thing that you bring up here Ron, old buddy, old pal.

CALLER:  Yes, sir.

RUSH:  Let me tell you what old Ron's talking about here, folks.  There are clearly Democrats besides Hillary who want to be president in 2016.  I'll guarantee you that every one of them is sick and tired of this puffball sweetness that's being thrown at her.  The Democrat Party owes this woman.  It was supposed to be her presidency right now, 'til Obama came out of nowhere.  Obama came out of the shadows, if you will, and took what was hers, and they still owe her.  She's been a good soldier and she's taken the hit on Benghazi.

Believe me, folks, believe me there's no way -- you remember the Waco invasion and Bill Clinton said (doing impression), "Well, you better go talk to Janet Reno about that, 65 people burned up, you better go talk to Janet Reno. She's the attorney general. She's in charge of that," and they did, and she took the heat in exchange for a bus with Donna Shalala.  Now, the same thing is happening here.  They're focusing all this on Hillary.  But there are a lot of Democrats who want to be president, too, and it wouldn't surprise me if Biden wants it and if he started helping people out in making trouble for Hillary.  And that's what Ron's talking about with John Kerry.  Maybe John Kerry will facilitate Hillary taking some lumps here.  You never know.

more at     http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/05/10/are_biden_and_kerry_looking_to_hurt_hillary

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 08:57:10 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Are Biden and Kerry Looking to Hurt Hillary?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 09:12:47 pm »
I've been wondering if this SoS job is a precursor of Kerry running for President -- AGAIN
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 09:31:01 pm »
Kerry said, very surprisingly, that the State Department would cooperate in any way with any kind of documentation necessary.

Uh huh. In the same way this administration has cooperated in the past on Benghazi?

I'll believe it when I see it.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 07:18:54 am »
I've been wondering if this SoS job is a precursor of Kerry running for President -- AGAIN

Bet he doesn't try that "Reporting for Duty" bullsh*t again. :nono: Maybe he'll use "The Addams Family" theme for his campaign song. :whistle:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 01:28:40 pm »
Being in a position where he can not be hurt himself, Kerry can really hurt Hillary.  He is inoculated on Benghazi.  What he does need to measure, however, is how much he damages the Democratic Party.  It will be something to watch.  He is running again.  I'll bet on it at this point.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 04:15:51 pm »
"Candidate" John Kerry (who served in Vietnam): 

"My fellow Americans...if I had won back in 2004, the country would not be in such dire straits!.  Here's your opportunity to correct that!....vote Kerry-Cuomo early.....and often!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald