Author Topic: The President of the United States Asks God to Bless an Abortion Factory  (Read 1121 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

The President of the United States Asks God to Bless an Abortion Factory
April 26, 2013

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Obama, he didn't do the keynote last night to Planned Parenthood, but he did show up and make a speech, and his comments were the first to Planned Parenthood by a sitting president.  And he lauded 'em.  He praised their nearly 100 years of service to women.  This makes me ill, by the way.  That a president of the United States shows up at an abortion factory, essentially, and praises their work.  You know what else he said?  He said the opponents of abortion want to return to the 1950s.

Yep, that's right.  Opponents of abortion, just a bunch of old-fashioned fuddy-duddies.  They can't modernize. They're not hip. They're not cool. They're not with it. They want to go back to Beaver Cleaver, Donna Reed, My Three Sons. They want to go back to the days in America that really weren't real.  America never was Donna Reed. America never was Beaver Cleaver in Leave It To Beaver.  America never was My Three Sons.  That was always fake and phony because back then, America was still racist and devoted to slavery and so forth.  There hadn't been any civil rights legislation.  So the fifties, oh, man, that's one of the worst eras of the United States.  If Margaret Sanger had had her way, there's a chance Barack Obama would not have been born, and she's the founder Planned Parenthood.

But a sitting president goes and shows up, in the midst of the Kermit Gosnell trial to boot, and praises an abortion factory.  He said, "When politicians try to turn Planned Parenthood into a punching bag, they're not just talking about you.  They're talking about the millions of women who you serve." Well, you know the drill on this.  There's nothing I can say you haven't said or thought yourself about this.  Planned Parenthood will not condemn Kermit Gosnell.  Some Planned Parenthood head honcho would not condemn it.  They can't afford to.  Planned Parenthood cannot afford to condemn any abortion, after birth, partial birth, they can't condemn any.  They can't take action in one way, one syllable, one word, they can't oppose any type of abortion or they destroy their own purpose. \

more at:  http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/04/26/the_president_of_the_united_states_asks_god_to_bless_an_abortion_factory

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

The President of the United States Asks God to Bless an Abortion Factory

Depends on who your god is.

Allah is probably pleased, YHWH not so much...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Cincinnatus

Depends on who your god is.

America has revived Moloch worship, even if we don't call it that, and PP is its new priesthood.

In the Bible the Lord strongly condemns the rituals of Moloch devotees and I shudder to think what is in store for this country given how we accept child sacrifice and the President praises their practices.

For the sons of Judah have done that which is evil in My sight,' declares the LORD, "they have set their detestable things in the house which is called by My name, to defile it. They have built the high places of Topheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, which I did not command, and it did not come into My mind. Jeremiah 32:35
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams