Author Topic: Redford's paean of praise to Leftist's radicals, well, bombs kinda like Billy and Bernardine  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

This movie has it all: Shia LaBeouf without any giant clanging robots to distract you from the Shianess of his LaBeoufitude! Robert Redford at his leatheriest yet! A story ripped from the headlines of 30-40 years ago! This flick is gonna make a ton of money.

What’s that you say, Box Office Mojo?

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=companyyoukeep.htm

Ouch. Well, that was awfully bad luck, premiering a movie about a “well-intentioned” terrorist right after the Boston Marathon bombing. Suddenly, all the romance and glamour went right out of blowing people to bits.

Bad luck, Bob. But hey, at least you don’t have Jason Mattera bugging you about it, right?

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/06/the-company-you-keep-sure-looks-lonely/
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

If Hollywood only cared about making money, they’d stop cranking out these stupid leftist fantasies that bomb at the box office. But they’re not making these movies for us. They’re making them for themselves. We’re just not intelligent and sophisticated to appreciate the pearls cast before us.

I'm afraid there could be something more sinister to it.

If I didn't know better, I'd say they're egging us on with this movie theme and/or plot.

Their still hoping a white conservative male will go berserk.   :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

I'm afraid there could be something more sinister to it.

If I didn't know better, I'd say they're egging us on with this movie theme and/or plot.

Their still hoping a white conservative male will go berserk.   :laugh:

I agree DC.  Expect them to amp it up too.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!