Author Topic: Clinton: FBI hasn't contacted me for email interview  (Read 643 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton: FBI hasn't contacted me for email interview
« on: May 03, 2016, 07:20:36 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/278531-clinton-fbi-hasnt-contacted-me-over-email-probe

May 03, 2016, 12:56 pm
Clinton: FBI hasn't contacted me for email interview

By Mark Hensch

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton on Tuesday said the FBI has not contacted her as part of its investigation into her personal email server.

“No,” Clinton responded after MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell asked if the agency had contacted her for an interview.

Clinton also said there is no evidence that the server was hacked by bad actors during her tenure as secretary of State.

“No, not at all,” Clinton responded when asked if there had been any possible intrusions.

The FBI formally confirmed its investigation of Clinton’s email server to the State Department in a letter released in February.

State then announced in March that it was deferring its own analysis of Clinton’s device until the FBI’s investigation concluded.

FBI Director James Comey said last month that his agency feels no pressure to finish the probe before the Democratic National Convention in July, when Clinton is expected to become the Democratic presidential nominee.

“The urgency is to do it well and do it promptly,” Comey told The Niagara Gazette. "And ‘well’ comes first. [I’m staying] close to this one to make sure we have the resources to do it competently.”

Clinton has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing with her server and has said it was never used to send classified information.

Critics argue that Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of State potentially jeopardized sensitive national intelligence.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34