Author Topic:  (Read 747 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

« on: April 30, 2013, 05:54:18 PM »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 06:53:35 PM »
The response should be something like this:

Dear members of the council,

I hear of your motion calling on us to change our team name. Rest assured, we will remain in Landover, Maryland for the foreseeable future, so you will not have to worry about us entering your jurisdiction. Please focus on the issues within your boundaries.

Thank you,

Daniel Snyder
Owner, Washington REDSKINS

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 10:24:33 AM »
The only two "Redtails I know of are red tailed hawks, and a unit of the Tuskegee Airmen. Two observations. Raptors are already covered by at least one NFL team. And  the Tuskegee pilots, heroes all, were in a segregated unit. Wouldn't naming the team after them be racist? Just sayin'. *bouche*
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 10:32:19 AM »

A red-tailed monkey.

I really don't think they want to go there.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 01:29:40 PM »
The Redskins should immediately leave Maryland and Washington, DC and build a stadium in Northern Virginia.......where the United States of America still exists.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 01:31:08 PM »

A red-tailed monkey.

I really don't think they want to go there.

"WOW!   Look at that little monkey run!!"   - Howard Cosell
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf