Author Topic: Pew Research Center: The News IQ Quiz [PLEASE TAKE QUIZ BEFORE READING COMMENTS. TY]  (Read 7315 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Good morning to you 240B - I'm having a pretty good morning myself, listening to some Marvin Gaye before I head out to work.  Glad to hear you don't want to kill your cat - don't want to get ahold of that stuff. 

***cool cat***

Sorry you must work on such a lovely day. I'll be right back at it on Monday. Back on the endless treadmill. But it is fun. Working is better than no working, for me at least.

I'll have to listen to some Marvin, now that you have given me that earbug. lol

I'll talk to you later on when you get back.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is in honor of Alice's workday. Wishing it is pleasant and profitable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCmUhYSr-e4

Not Marvin, but excellent.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
This is in honor of Alice's workday. Wishing it is pleasant and profitable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCmUhYSr-e4

Not Marvin, but excellent.

I was just listening to that song a few minutes ago!  Yes, excellent.  I have a Marvin Gaye channel on Pandora that I LOVE!  Man, I wish that Motown music would come back - I've hated Rap from day one!  Thanks 240B.

It sucks working on Saturday, but when you have a business - that is usually the busiest day.  I would rather stay home and work in the garden - of course, I can do that tomorrow on my day off - right?

They're predicting thunderstorms.

888cryingkitty
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I love it!  Such a tragic ending for Marvin Gay, he was gifted.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Have some coffee before you leave. Its coffee time for me, now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuS6fc5yGKs

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
13/13......HOO'AH......it helps doing/reading the news everyday...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Good Morning everyone. Time to get up and do something. Carpe diem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COPlJwqaQm8&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Offline Poser

Feh... That was too easy. 13 out of 13. The down side was that I had to look at Holder, Kerry and Fauxcahantas. I was pleased to see that the majority of people my age got at least 9 of them.

Online mountaineer

Woo hoo, I got 13/13. Had to guess a little on the Middle East map.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline happyg

12/13.  I wonder how liberals did? LOL!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I had to guess on the currency symbol...but I guessed right...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

The only one I did guess on was the one I got incorrect...  won't happen again... I have recommitted the ME map to memory.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

I was just listening to that song a few minutes ago!  Yes, excellent.  I have a Marvin Gaye channel on Pandora that I LOVE!  Man, I wish that Motown music would come back - I've hated Rap from day one!  Thanks 240B.

It sucks working on Saturday, but when you have a business - that is usually the busiest day.  I would rather stay home and work in the garden - of course, I can do that tomorrow on my day off - right?

They're predicting thunderstorms.

888cryingkitty

I love Gaye.  US old darts are not alone with our love of the older tunes. You tube has given a lot of younger people an appreciation of our music.  I always like reading their comments on everyone from Elvis to Elton and the old 50's songs.  The music industry deems to be run by people like JayS these days and it is all aimed at blacks.. one reason Country remains so popular is it has a heart like the music we grew up on... it is why we can hear a song and flash back to where and what we were doing at the time... I don't think you get that with Rap.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776