Author Topic: Meet Lamo: The baa-king sheep that thinks its a DOG after it was raised with three puppies  (Read 1323 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/394403/Meet-Lamo-The-baa-king-sheep-that-thinks-its-a-DOG-after-it-was-raised-with-three-puppies

Meet Lamo: The baa-king sheep that thinks its a DOG after it was raised with three puppies
LAMO isn't just any ordinary sheep - after being raised with three puppies - he's utterly convinced he's a dog.
By: Emily Fox
Published: Wed, April 24, 2013

The thirteen-month-old sheep is so sure he's a pooch he fetches sticks, balls, wears a collar and a lead and even jumps up on his hind legs.

Lamo, who was rescued after being hit by a car when he was just a lamb, even tries to bark along with his doggy companions.

Owner, Jennifer Jones, 45, who runs Rockfield Animal Rescue in Shropshire fed Lamo milk and brought him up with her own three dogs - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Wallace, a Jack Russell called Judy and a Labrador called Poppy.

continued at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
Geez! That reminds me of when I was a kid. We had "Girl" the German Shepherd," Suzi", the Dachshund, "Erica" The German Shorthair, "Billy" the goat, and "Rosie" the pig.

For some reason, people that drove up the driveway didn't stick around long when the 4-footed greeting party met them. Maybe it was Rosies penchant for leaving dripping snoot marks on the drivers door.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline Rapunzel

Geez! That reminds me of when I was a kid. We had "Girl" the German Shepherd," Suzi", the Dachshund, "Erica" The German Shorthair, "Billy" the goat, and "Rosie" the pig.

For some reason, people that drove up the driveway didn't stick around long when the 4-footed greeting party met them. Maybe it was Rosies penchant for leaving dripping snoot marks on the drivers door.

~LOL~ kind of reminds me of one of my favorite movies: Secondhand Lions
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776