Author Topic: Man accused of stealing woman’s car on first date (bad form: never on the first date)  (Read 1220 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Man accused of stealing woman’s car on first date

By Mike Krumboltz, Yahoo! News | The Lookout – 12 hrs ago

Some first dates are bad. Others are terrible. But rare is the first date that ends with an armed carjacking.

After exchanging several text messages last week, Nimeha Milien of West Palm Beach, Fla., agreed to go on a date with Donald McGee. The two had never met. Ted White of WPBF News interviewed Milien about the experience.

Milien explained she picked up McGee in her car. They went to a park to talk. "We sat there. We spoke. Nothing wrong happened," Milien told WPBF. "It was like normal, all conversation.

[Related: Teenage carjacker going to jail after failing to drive stick shift Porsche]

After the date, Milien dropped McGee off at a fast food restaurant where he said someone was coming to pick him up. Instead, he pulled out a gun and demanded Milien give him her keys.

(more)
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/man-accused-stealing-woman-car-first-date-214242667.html
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:02:54 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cincinnatus

Two very important yet unanswered questions:

(1) What kind of car was it?

(2) Will Ms Milien and Mr McGee be seeing one another in the future (other than in court)?

I know I'm just a hopeless romantic but this does sound like the basis for a meaningful relationship between the two.

He faces charges of carjacking, fleeing police, marijuana possession, robbery with a firearm, and driving without a license. Yeah, but he's not all bad.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams