Author Topic: Cher Is Moving Out Of The U.S.  (Read 2938 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Cher Is Moving Out Of The U.S.
« on: April 23, 2013, 10:02:04 pm »
American Arts & Letters is soon to become a vast wasteland.

Cher has stayed out of the limelight recently and now she is making sure she will stay out of it by leaving Los Angeles for good. The Goddess of Pop is selling her three Los Angeles homes and relocating to London permanently.

According to the accompanying video Cher is worth $305 million and one of the houses she will be selling is worth $45 million. Another Liberal who has done very well, far beyond her talent, and still spits in the face of those who made her wealthy.

Goodbye, Cher. Climb on your broom and fly to London.

http://www.charter.net/tv/3/player/vendor/Hollyscoop/player/fiveminute/asset/gnrc_19498847
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline PzLdr

Re: Cher Is Moving Out Of The U.S.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 11:22:21 pm »
Yo!

Don't let the door hit your bony ass on the way out, Dumbass!   blij26 You seem to forget that while you had the voice, Sonny had the brains.  :whocares:  :hands:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 11:24:13 pm »
I suggest she relocate to Saudi Arabia.  They should love her skimpy outfits.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 11:26:54 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umrp1tIBY8Q

....and the beat goes on......
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 11:32:48 pm »
Poor Sonny.... 8888crybaby
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 11:35:17 pm »
Loved his self deprecation.  RIP, Sonny!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 11:54:41 pm »
The plastic surgery and silicone industry in the US will miss her greatly. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 01:08:41 am »
Is she expatriating?  That is, has she decided to abandon her citizenship as well?  It would not surprise me if she has secretly done so; there are any number of two-faced fascist liberals who, while demanding that we hoi polloi condemn ourselves to high taxes for the sake of paying for these liberals' pet projects, want to exempt themselves from that same taxation by expatriating, paying the exit tax (which doesn't hurt much if you're still suffering from built-in losses due to the market drop and the generally poor economy), and freeing themselves once and for all from the IRS.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 01:14:38 am »
Please take "it" with you.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 01:35:51 am »
Dear Cher:

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 01:51:10 am »
If I could turn back time... if I could find a way... I'd have found a way to get you out of here earlier!

:patriot:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 03:03:46 am »
I don't see the justification for all the animosity expressed towards her, based on the video report.

She was (and apparently is continuing as) a successful entertainer. Good enough to amass significant net worth, which provides the option to be based in London, rather than Los Angeles.

Her husband was respected in the entertainment industry, then in politics.

Talk about making something out of nothing.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2013, 03:16:24 am »
Please take "it" with you.

She and "Chaz" are taking a "break" from one-another.  Turns out she isn't quite as open-minded as she claimed, she can't deal with her daughter being a man (no not a joke, I read it in the Enquirer in the grocery check out line last week).....
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2013, 03:59:26 am »
I don't see the justification for all the animosity expressed towards her, based on the video report.

She was (and apparently is continuing as) a successful entertainer. Good enough to amass significant net worth, which provides the option to be based in London, rather than Los Angeles.

Her husband was respected in the entertainment industry, then in politics.

Talk about making something out of nothing.

I have no problem with her success.  She's re-invented herself and for her age...to wear those costumes?    And carry it off?

And how many people get to be known worldwide with only one name?

People don't like her because of her politics...and her public dislike of George W. Bush. 

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2013, 04:07:20 am »
I have no problem with her success.  She's re-invented herself and for her age...to wear those costumes?    And carry it off?

And how many people get to be known worldwide with only one name?

People don't like her because of her politics...and her public dislike of George W. Bush.

Actually I love her singing voice and have all her songs on my ipod........ however, she has been downright vicious the last few months with her comments on twitter... and THAT I don't like and I don't think there is any excuse for some of the things she has been spewing.... and for that I say don't let the door hit you on the way out....... yes, she has made a lot of money and good for her for it, she did it without an education and thanks to a husband who was also a good business manager....  but one thing you learn in any business is you don't insult or bite the hand that feeds you.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 05:24:38 am »
Actually I love her singing voice and have all her songs on my ipod........ however, she has been downright vicious the last few months with her comments on twitter... and THAT I don't like and I don't think there is any excuse for some of the things she has been spewing.... and for that I say don't let the door hit you on the way out....... yes, she has made a lot of money and good for her for it, she did it without an education and thanks to a husband who was also a good business manager....  but one thing you learn in any business is you don't insult or bite the hand that feeds you.

She's just getting cranky in her old age....like many of us.  She's getting liquid in her investments. 

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2013, 05:35:19 am »
She's just getting cranky in her old age....like many of us.  She's getting liquid in her investments.

Her tweets have gone beyond cranky. 

Laura Ingraham was correct when she wrote:  Shut Up and Sing.... they all need to realize at least half the country is conservative.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2013, 11:39:06 pm »
don't see the justification for all the animosity expressed towards her, based on the video report.

"He [Obama] is  by far the best candidate. I'm an independent (voter) but I don't think I could ever vote Republican... I was telling someone, 'I've been alive for 11 presidents and I feel this [Bush] is the worst time I've ever seen."

"The country's so divided and it's still going to be divided. But there are some people who are healing people, and there are some people - like this president we have right now (George W. Bush) - who says he's the Big Decider, but I really think he's the Big Divider."

"If ROMNEY gets elected I don't know if I can breathe same air as Him & his Right Wing Racist Homophobic Women Hating Tea Bagger Masters," she Tweeted"

Cher wrote, “I Feel if he (Obama) doesn’t get all his DUCKS IN A ROW we’ll b forced 2 listen 2Uncaring Richy Rich! The whitest man in MAGIC UNDERWEAR in the WH (White House).”

“I got so obsessed with [C-SPAN] that it was kind of interfering with my life,” Cher told the magazine. “Sarah Palin came on, and I thought, Oh, f---, this is the end. Because a dumb woman is a dumb woman.”

'On Oct. 8, 2011, Cher tweeted "Elizabeth Warren is an amazingly intelligent woman who cares so deeply for her future constituents that she seems to absorb their pain."...said she is "just thrilled every time I can hear the woman speak."

That enough for you, Truth Seeker, or do you want more of the profound political statements made by this marginally talented woman over the years?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2013, 02:58:56 pm »
 Cher Rages Against Sequester, Doesn't Blame Obama
     by Breitbart News 26 Apr 2013

Cher is back on the Twitter rampage, egregiously using her Cap Lock to share her anger with her faithful followers.
The Oscar-winner's target du jour is the sequester, a government policy set in motion by the same man Cher actively campaigned for just a few short months ago.

THERE ARE NO WORDS BAD ENOUGH, FOR PEOPLE WHO WOULD LET OLD PPL & CHILDREN STARVE,VETS DIE, THIS CAN'T B AMERICA !!

THE SEQUESTER IS REAL !! IT IS HURTING ALL AMERICANS,Yet congress has Just loosened $$ 4 air traffic controllers
Sometimes, 140 characters just isn't enough for the woman who famously sang "If I Could Turn Back Time" and other chestnuts. So she strung four tweets together for one epic rant.

Would you stand for your Mother/Father/ Grandmother/Grandfather/Aunt/Uncle..OR ANY STRANGER ON THE FKNG ST STARVE! VETS DIE,COMMIT SUICIDE ... BECAUSE THERE IS NO MONEY( Because of the Sequester ) TO HELP THEM . One Vet lost his job because of it, & had 2 get 2 jobs ( 1delivering ... Pizza', but hard as he tried he couldn't make enough $$ 2 make ends meet ! He is trying 2 rein-list 4 ACTIVE DUTY ! Does he have to face ... DEATH JUST TO FEED HIMSELF & HIS FAMILY !?! The ppl responsible for "The Sequester", are heartless,Soulless Animals ! What would Jesus do ?
Now, who's going to tell Cher that President Obama is the architect behind the sequester?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2013, 04:29:21 pm »
""The Sequester", are heartless,Soulless Animals ! What would Jesus do ?"

Of course, the under 30 set is too stupid and emotional to be insulted when their mouthpieces trot out the old and worn Jesus meme.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2013, 06:30:58 pm »
""The Sequester", are heartless,Soulless Animals ! What would Jesus do ?"

Of course, the under 30 set is too stupid and emotional to be insulted when their mouthpieces trot out the old and worn Jesus meme.
Jesus told the adulterous woman to go and sin no more, Cher. That's what Jesus would do.
Just sayin'.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org