Author Topic: Liberals in Denial Over Boston Terrorists  (Read 993 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Liberals in Denial Over Boston Terrorists
« on: April 22, 2013, 08:28:02 pm »

Liberals in Denial Over Boston Terrorists
April 22, 2013

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Once again, what are we faced with here today, folks?  Once again, we're faced with trying to put in perspective what's being reported in the media about the Boston Marathon bombing and its aftermath.  You know, I have to say something.  I don't know why this popped into my head right now, and I'm gonna get in trouble for this.  I know I'm gonna get in trouble for it.  The Red Sox game on Saturday, the Royals were in town, and you've all heard about David Ortiz dropping the F-bomb in the pregame ceremony, being applauded for it. The FCC, that's fine with us; FCC, no problem.

He grabbed the microphone and said, "This is our F-ing town."  The stadium's full.  There are families there.  I understand the raw emotion, and I guess I'm a fuddy-duddy.  I don't know.  I think that's the kind of thing, it isn't gonna be long before the word's commonplace on television now.  It's just another tiny little thing that leads to overall decay and decline. It's not a big deal, but just some little thing that gnaws at me here.  Anyway, the broadcast today is going to feature putting things in perspective.

Oh, and a deep gratitude-felt thanks to Mark Steyn for sitting in on Friday.  I wanted to make sure, well, there have been members of the audience, Snerdley, who have thought me rude and impolite not to thank the guest hosts for coming in here and accepting our payment to -- (laughing) -- to do the program.

We all owe a debt to a smoker.  A guy in his house wanted to smoke a cigarette.  His wife would not let him smoke the cigarette inside.  So he went out in the backyard, and while he was smoking his cigarette he's looking at his boat.  And he said, "There's something strange about that boat."  Something didn't look right.  It was his boat, so he climbed up on his boat while he's out in the backyard smoking a cigarette, he unzips the protective winter cover that he has on his boat, and he sees the bleeding, half conscious Boston Marathon Muslim bomber.  Remember that old saying, for the want of a nail the kingdom was lost, something like that?

This guy wants a cigarette.  We hate cigarettes.  We hate smokers.  But if not for this guy being a smoker, if not for this guy being forced to the backyard to smoke his cigarette, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev might still be in that boat bleeding out. He might not have been caught if it hadn't been for that smoker.  Now, we don't know because the guy did get caught, and it's all downhill from there.  I just wanted to let everybody know.  "Mr. Limbaugh, you really enjoy this, don't you?  You know that everybody hates smoking and you like smoking and so you just had to --" I'm just pointing out what happened.  I'm happy the guy smoked.  Smokers do a lot of good in this country, and they're a maligned group and I just wanted to signal this guy out.

Can we go back, ladies and gentlemen, to the audio sound bites.  Last Tuesday on this program, I want to replay for you a prediction that I made.

RUSH ARCHIVE:  Let me ask you a question, again based on my observation in recent years. If you are a Muslim listening to this program, and it turns out that a Muslim did bomb the Boston Marathon, how do you feel? I dare say that if you are a Muslim, you can be pretty certain, you can rest assured that everybody in the media will circle the wagons and say, "This is not because of Islam. This is a lone bad actor, lone wolf.  This in no way says anything about Islam. It in no way says anything about Muslims. It's just a lone nut," and they will remind us that the vast majority of people denounce this kind of terrorism, the vast majority of Muslims.

more at:    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/04/22/liberals_in_denial_over_boston_terrorists

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Liberals in Denial Over Boston Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 09:50:11 pm »
I guess CBS bent all over themselves last night to tell what a GREAT guy the living terrorist is.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776