Author Topic: To All Law Enforcement in Boston: You're Simply The Best  (Read 1277 times)

famousdayandyear

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: To All Law Enforcement in Boston: You're Simply The Best
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 09:09:48 pm »
Personally, I have a huge problem with shutting down a region of ONE MILLION PEOPLE, businesses, transportation system....just because you're looking for one guy.

Here, people were expected to allow government troops in full COMMANDO attire, into their homes with no warrant....where no crime had been committed.   That's bullsh*t.

And didn't miss the irony that immediately after they "allowed" people to go outside....a private citizen called 911 and was responsible for locating him hiding out in a shrink-wrapped sailboat in the back yard.

And furthermore, the Boston Law Enforcement was pulled off the case...it was taken over by the FEDS....their Hostage Recovery Teams (HRT).  So thank the FBI and DHS...ugh!

That exercise of "mini" Martial Law will not be the last time it's invoked....they can use it should they ever want to comb the block for firearms, etc..

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

famousdayandyear

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 09:34:41 pm »
Personally, I have a huge problem with shutting down a region of ONE MILLION PEOPLE, businesses, transportation system....just because you're looking for one guy.

Here, people were expected to allow government troops in full COMMANDO attire, into their homes with no warrant....where no crime had been committed.   That's bullsh*t.

And didn't miss the irony that immediately after they "allowed" people to go outside....a private citizen called 911 and was responsible for locating him hiding out in a shrink-wrapped sailboat in the back yard.

And furthermore, the Boston Law Enforcement was pulled off the case...it was taken over by the FEDS....their Hostage Recovery Teams (HRT).  So thank the FBI and DHS...ugh!

That exercise of "mini" Martial Law will not be the last time it's invoked....they can use it should they ever want to comb the block for firearms, etc..

I hear loud and clear your POV, DC.  My post was not intended to provoke a political response.  LE performed as commanded.  The perp, on foot, could be packing C4

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 03:08:15 am »
I don't have a problem with it at all. 
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776