Author Topic: Syria says Israel attacked military research centre  (Read 1166 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Syria says Israel attacked military research centre
« on: January 30, 2013, 07:53:34 pm »
BEIRUT | Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:44pm EST

(Reuters) - Israeli warplanes attacked a military research center in Damascus province at dawn on Wednesday, Syria's military command said, denying reports that the planes had struck a convoy carrying weapons from Syria to Lebanon.

Two people were killed and five wounded in the attack on the site in Jamraya, which it described as one of a number of "scientific research centers aimed at raising the level of resistance and self-defense".

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/30/us-syria-israel-attack-tv-idUSBRE90T17Y20130130
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Syria says Israel attacked military research centre
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 07:58:19 pm »
I would speculate that this was a facility making poison gas weapons or nerve gas.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Syria says Israel attacked military research centre
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 08:09:42 pm »
"Military Research Center" my arse!

Your country is perhaps weeks from crumbling into anarchy.

Good for Israel.   Kill all the bugs and critters dead!  Even two-legged ones!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald