Author Topic: Can You Guess The Location Of These Photographs?  (Read 2032 times)

Oceander

Re: Can You Guess The Location Of These Photographs?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 07:58:49 pm »
Bahrain?

famousdayandyear

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 08:03:34 pm »

Oceander

famousdayandyear

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 03:00:28 am »
Seriously?

Seriously.  There are 37 photos in total -- last frame identifies ALL taken in GAZA.

I know, all the images we see are carefully edited to show only poor and oppressed people living in ruins and bombed out buildings.

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 03:02:11 am »
Seriously.  There are 37 photos in total -- last frame identifies ALL taken in GAZA.

I know, all the images we see are carefully edited to show only poor and oppressed people living in ruins and bombed out buildings.

They are all carefully cropped - and sometimes, I am sure, even photoshopped - to craft a view of what's going on that does not match reality; however, it is breath-taking to see the reality compared to the media-crafted illusion.

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 05:46:08 pm »

My first guess was Beirut until I got to the last slide. Amazing!
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.