Author Topic: Original Joke Time  (Read 1990 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Original Joke Time
« on: October 20, 2012, 03:43:38 am »
Rules for this thread:

1.  Joke
2.  Originality - meaning you made it up

This one just bombarded my gray matter  - a good joke in response to a bad joke:

"That's a joke only Joe Biden could laugh at."

[Okay, so you're way funny already.]
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Original Joke Time
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 01:07:22 pm »
The old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be.

I am here to tell you:  Neither is the old gray stallion.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 01:46:34 pm »
The old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be.

I am here to tell you:  Neither is the old gray stallion.

Ain't that the truth..... 8888crybaby
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 12:00:23 am »
What did Winnie the Pooh say to Tigger?

You scratch my back and I'll scratch Eeyores.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 04:05:17 am »
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 09:38:26 am »
BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 12:36:36 pm »
Residents of the town of Coal Grove, Ohio this week were surprised to find their tap water had turned bright shades of purple and pink. The wastewater treatment plant that was responsible for the mishap swore that the water was safe to drink—if diluted.

Diluted with what?! "Oh, I'll just water it down from—oh, wait..."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2019, 02:13:42 am »
Residents of the town of Coal Grove, Ohio this week were surprised to find their tap water had turned bright shades of purple and pink. The wastewater treatment plant that was responsible for the mishap swore that the water was safe to drink—if diluted.

Diluted with what?! "Oh, I'll just water it down from—oh, wait..."

1.  That was no joke.  It is reality. 
2.  You didn't make it up. 

Other than that........

A Scottish archaeologist reported finding the fossil remains of a close relative to the Archaeopteryx in the islands just off northern Scotland.  He named it Orkneyopteryx.