Author Topic: Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it  (Read 1640 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2217286/Global-warming-stopped-16-years-ago-reveals-Met-Office-report-quietly-released--chart-prove-it.html

The world stopped getting warmer almost 16 years ago, according to new data released last week.

The figures, which have triggered debate among climate scientists, reveal that from the beginning of 1997 until August 2012, there was no discernible rise in aggregate global temperatures.

This means that the ‘plateau’ or ‘pause’ in global warming has now lasted for about the same time as the previous period when temperatures rose, 1980 to 1996. Before that, temperatures had been stable or declining for about 40 years.

Much more at above link.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Romney needs this information when the MSM attack him on their main false biblical like mantra, climate change.

Something like it was proven to be a hoax by so many scientists and the weather channel, so badly- they had to change their name from global warming to climate change.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 01:16:35 am by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

I never believed in it to begin with......people need to look at history and realize there is a reason they call it weather.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776