Author Topic: Just Graphics  (Read 30133 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Just Graphics
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2012, 08:19:30 pm »

Here's another oldie but goodie!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2012, 08:25:56 pm »
One for Rapunzel:

~LOL~ I may have to use that pic for an avatar soon, we are getting scary crazy around here ~LOL~
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2012, 08:28:43 pm »

My kind of car wash!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2012, 08:29:57 pm »
~LOL~ I may have to use that pic for an avatar soon, we are getting scary crazy around here ~LOL~

You should do it now, Rap.  It's perfect for you.   :patriot:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2012, 08:33:20 pm »

Penn and Teller.....Read my lips!

Offline Saltbag

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2012, 11:59:18 pm »

Arrested Development!  I'm not a big TV watcher, but this is one of my favorite shows.

You don't have to be Einstein to get this show, but critics said it was "too smart" for prime time.  The bar is pretty low.  Rent season 1 on DVD and do yourself a favor.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 12:05:06 am by Saltbag »
"Any act of government must necessarily reduce freedom" - Thomas Sowell

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2012, 03:26:48 am »
Wow Myst! Tillman was awesome!!

LOL Tom was just crazy over Tillman!! He couldn't believe it!!!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Oceander

« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2012, 04:06:21 am »

Penn and Teller.....Read my lips!

I like that one!  May make it an avatar!

Oceander

« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2012, 04:11:35 am »
I like that one!  May make it an avatar!

There we go.  If anyone wants to use it for their avatar image, please feel free to either hotlink to it on my photobucket account or download it and save it elsewhere for use.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2012, 10:36:40 pm »
There we go.  If anyone wants to use it for their avatar image, please feel free to either hotlink to it on my photobucket account or download it and save it elsewhere for use.

Mod1 should use that!   :silly:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2012, 10:36:58 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2012, 10:38:41 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2012, 10:39:43 pm »
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!  shiver me timbers.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2012, 10:40:38 pm »

Offline Saltbag

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2012, 11:35:49 pm »
Appropriate for this week and my generation.

"Any act of government must necessarily reduce freedom" - Thomas Sowell

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2012, 03:30:32 am »

Oceander

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2012, 03:17:07 am »
Some of my leetle friends (avatars; anyone who wants one can borrow it):

Oceander

« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2012, 08:18:41 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2012, 02:34:37 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2012, 02:36:17 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2012, 02:37:01 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2012, 02:39:41 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2012, 02:42:00 am »

can we add this to our emoticons?  LOL~
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 02:42:51 am by DCPatriot »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2012, 02:51:03 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2012, 03:35:25 am »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx