Author Topic: Actress Ellen Barkin: ‘This Twitchy, is it real?’  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Actress Ellen Barkin: ‘This Twitchy, is it real?’
« on: August 18, 2012, 10:40:37 pm »
http://twitchy.com/2012/08/18/actress-ellen-barkin-this-twitchy-is-it-real/

Actress Ellen Barkin: ‘This Twitchy, is it real?’
Posted at 3:36 pm on August 18, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Ellen Barkin

✔

@EllenBarkin

Question...this Twitchy,is it real or like The Onion News? I'm hopin 4 the later..o yea 2 clarify,that means I'm hopin twitchy is a parody
    18 Aug 12

Retweet
        Favorite

Self-awareness is hard to come by in Hollywood and actress Ellen Barkin is decidedly no exception. This afternoon she asked her Twitter followers if Twitchy is real or a parody “like The Onion News.” She’s “hopin” for the “later.”

Bless her precious heart.

Oh, Ellen, Twitchy is real, and it’s spectacular. See, the beauty of Twitchy is that we report who said what on Twitter. There’s nothing Onion-like about curating the Left’s deranged death threats, revolting bigotry and sickening misogyny.

So when we catch Barkin publicly mocking Andrew Breitbart’s death or calling Jon Lovitz an “ignorant bleep” who should “shut the bleep up,” there’s no need to parody her. She’s already a walking, bile-spewing self-parody.

Update: Barkin’s more Internet-savvy followers let her know that Twitchy was founded by Michelle Malkin — a secret so dark that the site keeps it hidden at the top of Twitchy’s “About Us” page.

Ellen Barkin

✔

@EllenBarkin

“@cooper888: @EllenBarkin Twitchy was started by Michelle Malkin. That says it all.” Perfectness even I never could never have imagined.
    18 Aug 12

Retweet
        Favorite

Hey, we’re not perfect, but thanks for the support.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776