--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/Ash_2040/status/1319036125642719234

6:01 PM · Oct 21, 2020·Twitter for Android

aligncare:

--- Quote from: corbe on October 19, 2020, 05:32:49 pm ---

--- End quote ---

8888madkitty     *look*

GtHawk:
A week shy of four months and Smokey has reached the 30 pound mark. I consider us very lucky, no accidents inside and sleeps through the night without a sound or accident. However she is now tall enough to stand up and take things off the kitchen counters.

My daughter has a Cane Corso that is just a few days younger but weighs ten pounds more, watching them wrestle is a blast!

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on October 26, 2020, 03:03:33 am ---A week shy of four months and Smokey has reached the 30 pound mark. I consider us very lucky, no accidents inside and sleeps through the night without a sound or accident. However she is now tall enough to stand up and take things off the kitchen counters.

My daughter has a Cane Corso that is just a few days younger but weighs ten pounds more, watching them wrestle is a blast!

--- End quote ---

She's a beaut @GtHawk Are you gonna train her toward waterfowl or upland birds? Them labs are all they use up in here for water. I am more an upland guy... And while my malamutes caught on to the game, they always ate em before they brought em back

My buddy back in the day had labs for fetching down on the river, and another buddy had him some kind of mottled brown/white pointer for upland... another had hounds for treeing cougars.

My ol malamute was good for nothing till we got out on the trail and a bear came along... Or if we were coyote hunting... the hard part keeping him off em till we got a shot off... But man, I don't like being in the woods without a big ol mountain dog.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on October 26, 2020, 03:15:53 am ---She's a beaut @GtHawk Are you gonna train her toward waterfowl or upland birds? Them labs are all they use up in here for water. I am more an upland guy... And while my malamutes caught on to the game, they always ate em before they brought em back

My buddy back in the day had labs for fetching down on the river, and another buddy had him some kind of mottled brown/white pointer for upland... another had hounds for treeing cougars.

My ol malamute was good for nothing till we got out on the trail and a bear came along... Or if we were coyote hunting... the hard part keeping him off em till we got a shot off... But man, I don't like being in the woods without a big ol mountain dog.

--- End quote ---
@roamer_1
Hmmm, well she's half Lab half English Mastiff and if she's anything like my last Mastador (gotta love their name) she will probably hate the water. I only went hunting once about forty years ago and that was with my brother in law for deer. He so pissed me off, left me almost five miles from camp and split that it left me with bad feelings for him and hunting. Anyway down here in SoCal I really didn't have an opportunity to try hunting again. The other thing that shied me away from hunting was all the lunatics with buck fever and how many times someone shot in my direction. Seemed to me I had better odds going to Watts stepping out on the street and yelling the 'N" word.

Thanks for compliment she is a beauty and has a great disposition. It's getting fun outside because she has really started paying attention to scents and taking a keen interest in the doves and other birds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version