Author Topic: Pets Welcomed  (Read 492623 times)

Offline verga

Re: Pets Welcomed
« Reply #1575 on: March 21, 2020, 12:20:58 pm »
Anthony Hopkins plays piano for cat during ‘preventative’ coronavirus quarantine
https://pagesix.com/2020/03/19/anthony-hopkins-plays-piano-for-cat-while-at-home-amid-coronavirus-pandemic/
Not a cat fan, but very cool  :thumbsup:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1576 on: March 27, 2020, 06:12:18 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #1577 on: April 11, 2020, 02:57:59 pm »
Our 100 lb lap dog Indy a German Shepherd/Collie mix

And his cuddle buddy Patches

RIP Patches. At least the stray dog that killed you in front of my wife is no longer terrorizing any more kitties. Best damn cat I have ever had. Very affectionate, smart, and well trained by his momma. He loved going for walks with my wife and Indy. He was born under a little girl's bed with 5 litter mates. She's now in her 20's with her own little girl. Maybe lightning will strike again and we'll get another kitten just like him.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1578 on: April 11, 2020, 03:06:24 pm »
RIP Patches. At least the stray dog that killed you in front of my wife is no longer terrorizing any more kitties. Best damn cat I have ever had. Very affectionate, smart, and well trained by his momma. He loved going for walks with my wife and Indy. He was born under a little girl's bed with 5 litter mates. She's now in her 20's with her own little girl. Maybe lightning will strike again and we'll get another kitten just like him.

Patches!   8888crybaby 8888crybaby
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #1579 on: April 11, 2020, 03:13:57 pm »
Patches!   8888crybaby 8888crybaby

Thanks. It has hit Judy very hard. She saw the dog grab him after he missed the tree and heard him scream as the damn mutt crushed his chest. I put a 22 LR through the dog's head for that.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 03:14:43 pm by Joe Wooten »

Offline verga

« Reply #1580 on: April 12, 2020, 02:35:58 am »
Condolences.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Gemmarose

« Reply #1581 on: April 12, 2020, 02:41:50 am »
Special places for pets across the rainbow bridge
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Offline corbe

« Reply #1582 on: April 25, 2020, 03:49:28 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1583 on: May 31, 2020, 03:35:57 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1584 on: May 31, 2020, 03:47:28 pm »

The white one is raciss for saying that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1585 on: May 31, 2020, 04:29:04 pm »
Dogs are miracles in fur. So are cats. Not racist they are actually color blind.

Be kind to your animals. They are kind to us.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline verga

« Reply #1586 on: May 31, 2020, 04:52:07 pm »
We have a 7 month old Chi tahtis getting adopted tomorrow. The neighbors down the street had a pitty that recently passed from Cancer. The wife wanted another pitty, so she saw me walking this 11lb chi and fell in love. Sure she thinks she is a pitty, but not sdo much.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1587 on: June 04, 2020, 05:40:52 pm »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #1588 on: June 04, 2020, 05:54:11 pm »
Awwww!  So cute.  Thanks @corbe

Offline corbe

« Reply #1589 on: June 05, 2020, 10:51:25 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #1590 on: June 06, 2020, 12:29:35 am »

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1591 on: June 06, 2020, 12:33:12 am »
Years ago, Mrs. Lando and I took on a Rat Terrier that was too high strung for my elderly parents.  Daisy.  Daisy has been gone for some years now and I still grieve over her loss.  Our Barney was like that (Collie/Shepard).  Others too... Sadie, Lincoln, Clarence, Tigerlily, Butkus.  Now we share our lives with Maddie, Louie and Bella.  Yep, pets are special. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1592 on: June 06, 2020, 12:41:03 am »
Years ago, Mrs. Lando and I took on a Rat Terrier that was too high strung for my elderly parents.  Daisy.  Daisy has been gone for some years now and I still grieve over her loss.  Our Barney was like that (Collie/Shepard).  Others too... Sadie, Lincoln, Clarence, Tigerlily, Butkus.  Now we share our lives with Maddie, Louie and Bella.  Yep, pets are special.

They are our fur babies, and they depend on us to love them.  It's all they ask.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1593 on: June 06, 2020, 11:28:49 am »
They are our fur babies, and they depend on us to love them.  It's all they ask.

:amen:

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline verga

« Reply #1594 on: June 06, 2020, 11:43:42 am »
Our latest foster, a 7 mo old Chi got adopted by my neighbor down the street. Get to see her every now and then sitting in the front window. The neighbor said she is doing well with the house training. She has another dog a little older than her to chase around. Ours were too old for that.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1595 on: June 06, 2020, 01:32:56 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #1596 on: June 06, 2020, 03:11:07 pm »
Our latest foster, a 7 mo old Chi got adopted by my neighbor down the street. Get to see her every now and then sitting in the front window. The neighbor said she is doing well with the house training. She has another dog a little older than her to chase around. Ours were too old for that.

Glad she has a good forever home with another dog to play with. 

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1597 on: June 27, 2020, 01:16:30 am »

Offline verga

« Reply #1598 on: June 27, 2020, 09:30:53 pm »

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #1599 on: June 27, 2020, 09:44:44 pm »

In actuality, that cat is saying, “die you sonofabitch!  Die!”
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson