Author Topic: Pets Welcomed  (Read 498712 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Pets Welcomed
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2012, 01:47:58 am »
I just saw the funniest BMW commercial ever... a little girl letting her boxer into the backseat of the car and then buckling in... she looks up at the dash - which is nowed cued into GOOGLE to search locations, etc (net feature) and see's "Pet Neutering"  Dog sitting all happy next to her and she says "mommie what is pet nooter.... and the mom turns around and looks as if to say shhhh, the dog suddenly gets this oh @#$% look on his face and leaps out the window of the car to run back in the house.....

I know the description is no where near as funny as the actual commercial... I could not find it online yet.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2012, 07:54:26 am »
I just saw the funniest BMW commercial ever... a little girl letting her boxer into the backseat of the car and then buckling in... she looks up at the dash - which is nowed cued into GOOGLE to search locations, etc (net feature) and see's "Pet Neutering"  Dog sitting all happy next to her and she says "mommie what is pet nooter.... and the mom turns around and looks as if to say shhhh, the dog suddenly gets this oh @#$% look on his face and leaps out the window of the car to run back in the house.....

I know the description is no where near as funny as the actual commercial... I could not find it online yet.

I found it for you...IT is too funny!!LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlvK-SRKdII

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2012, 06:50:31 pm »
Thanks Myst, that just cracked me up... one of my three dogs just KNOWS when I am about to do something to her and she gets up and runs out the doggie door until she thinks it is safe to come back in the house... never fails, I have to  :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: and sort of sneak up on her... the dog is just too smart... and this commercial was so right on...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2012, 10:37:52 pm »
For Myst!

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2012, 08:15:57 am »

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #155 on: September 29, 2012, 08:17:28 am »

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2012, 08:43:29 am »

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2012, 08:45:57 am »

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2012, 08:46:21 am »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2012, 02:38:38 am »
~LOL~ those are very funny!

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2012, 02:18:39 am »

That's too funny! We have polished concrete floors, and this (and wild spin-outs) happen with our kitty pride quite often!   :laugh:
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline niobe527

« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2012, 06:53:41 pm »
I don't think it quite worked... oops I guess it did

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 06:54:12 pm by niobe527 »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2012, 07:55:02 pm »
Black cocker?  I have three Cocker's...

Offline niobe527

« Reply #163 on: October 05, 2012, 01:08:00 pm »
Black cocker?  I have three Cocker's...

large newfoundland lapdog, i just don't have a lap big enough for him

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #164 on: October 06, 2012, 05:06:35 am »
large newfoundland lapdog, i just don't have a lap big enough for him

We had a neighbor who had Newfies.. they are really loveable dogs.  She took her Newfoundland to obedence with us with my Missie when she was just about 10 pounds and the Newfoundland about 80 pounds at the time, totally freaked Missie out at first seeing a dog that big up close and personal.

Offline niobe527

« Reply #165 on: October 06, 2012, 11:51:47 am »
Bear is a small newfie only 130 pounds but he is an awfully good lapdog. Plus I take him to where I work (nursing home) and he's a favorite there.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2012, 10:40:03 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #167 on: October 09, 2012, 03:37:22 pm »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #168 on: October 09, 2012, 03:46:23 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #169 on: October 09, 2012, 09:29:54 pm »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2012, 02:19:39 am »
Gabe, the stray turned Afghanistan military dog, now retired won the big prize the other night at the years hero dog awards:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2012, 02:29:59 am »
Oh wow how cool....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #172 on: October 11, 2012, 04:40:26 am »
Oh that is soo sweet! I love him!

But why is Betty commie White there?

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #173 on: October 11, 2012, 04:47:50 am »

Here is part of the article:

The black-tie, star-studded event — everyone from Betty White to Jewel will be in attendance — is designed to honor the many amazing canines who make a difference in the lives of countless people, ranging from therapy pups to search-and-rescue dogs.

This year eight dogs are vying for the top title, and Vetstreet caught up with the handlers and owners of four of the heroic canine contenders.

Courtesy of American Humane Association
Gabe, the Military Veteran
Although he's now retired, this Labrador Retriever completed more than 210 combat missions in Iraq, and successfully sniffed out 26 explosives and weapons finds, earning him three Army Commendation Medals.

“We were deemed the most productive military dog team in the theater of Iraq in 2007,” says Gabe’s former military-handler-turned-owner Sergeant First Class Charles Shuck. “When soldiers died in Iraq, Gabe (shown at left) would represent a piece of home as grieving soldiers would hug him and cry on him. He gets the chance to be the voice of all military working dogs.”

Courtesy of American Humane Association
Stella works wonders when she makes the rounds at hospitals and nursing homes.
Stella, the Therapy Poodle
In the span of just eight months, Marissa Levy had lost her father, her best friend and her dog. But once she adopted a Standard Poodle puppy, whom she named Stella Lenore in honor of her grandmother, Levy’s life began to brighten and have a compassion-filled purpose.

“I was at a dog park with Stella, who was about five months old, when a lady told me that my dog was exceptional and then asked if she was in training to be a service or therapy dog,” recalls Levy. “When Stella turned one, I enrolled her in the Therapy Dogs International program, and she breezed through. Today, we make therapy visits six days a week, and she seems to bring out the best in people — the staff at one nursing home told me that a man who had never spoken now has conversations with Stella but no one else."

1 2 Next › http://www.vetstreet.com/our-pet-experts/meet-americas-top-hero-dogs-of-2012
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 04:48:59 am by Repub4R² »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2012, 06:35:30 am »
I was really rooting for Gabe.. I voted for him every day ~LOL~