Author Topic: Pets Welcomed  (Read 492632 times)

Offline TheMom

Re: Pets Welcomed
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2012, 04:36:08 am »
It is so stupid you can't help but laugh.
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2012, 11:01:54 pm »
How about the one cooking and talking to it?  WHAT does this say about our society!

That most are psychotic?   :shrug: :whistle: :donttalktome"

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2012, 02:48:39 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2012, 02:52:09 pm »
That's a great banner for the thread..I am stealing it..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2012, 07:22:10 pm »

Farnsworth

Moonie and Callie

AK

Howler-Monkey

BiBi

Cookie

Earl Grey

Frankie

Leo and Tigger

Sammie the Fang!

Lilly

Itz (another cat)

Chickens & ducks

and the neighbors cat:
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Oceander

« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2012, 07:32:45 pm »

Oceander

« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2012, 07:33:18 pm »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2012, 08:05:49 pm »

:beer:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2012, 08:11:38 pm »

Blue-eyed Baby posing.  circa 2001

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2012, 08:17:41 pm »

A friend introduced me to this wonderfully intelligent breed.  A Belgian Tervuren

Looks a bit like a cross between a German Shepherd and a Collie.   Tin-Tin-Tassie!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2012, 08:25:00 pm »
Ford289HiPo that is quite a menagerie.......  looks like they are all living a good life!
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2012, 08:54:07 pm »

Blue-eyed Baby posing.  circa 2001

That's such a beautiful picture.  I tried to remove some of the perspective distortion; I don't know if it worked well, but here's my attempt:

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2012, 11:18:28 pm »
Ford!! A skunk? LOL That is funny!!!

You all have gorgeous pets! I won't whine about not having one right now, but *sigh*

Offline Ford289HiPo

« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2012, 02:02:53 am »
Ford!! A skunk? LOL That is funny!!!

You all have gorgeous pets! I won't whine about not having one right now, but *sigh*

It's the neighbors', along with the racoon, the possum, and all the deer.........................................

We do have quite a menagerie though.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2012, 03:14:27 am »
It's the neighbors', along with the racoon, the possum, and all the deer.........................................

We do have quite a menagerie though.
Well the skunk is rather cute, but aren't you afraid he will get scared?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2012, 03:56:32 am »
I like that one a lot, OC....thanks very much! :beer:

Offline Ford289HiPo

« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2012, 07:47:27 pm »
Well the skunk is rather cute, but aren't you afraid he will get scared?

That already happened last year. There were 5 baby skunk on the back step where the picture above was taken. While I went out the back door to shoo them away, the Mrs went out the front door and around the side and managed to walk right in between Momma skunk and her little group of kits. Momma skunk chased the Mrs while I laughed my rear end off and chased away the little ones.

I have actually reached through the cat door and pulled the skunk's tail when it was eating the cat food. It was real funny because the skunk would grab the food bowl in a bear hug while I was tugging it's tail and growl, but it wasn't about to let go.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2012, 08:02:33 pm »
~LOL~ that is funny!
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2012, 05:58:01 am »
That already happened last year. There were 5 baby skunk on the back step where the picture above was taken. While I went out the back door to shoo them away, the Mrs went out the front door and around the side and managed to walk right in between Momma skunk and her little group of kits. Momma skunk chased the Mrs while I laughed my rear end off and chased away the little ones.

I have actually reached through the cat door and pulled the skunk's tail when it was eating the cat food. It was real funny because the skunk would grab the food bowl in a bear hug while I was tugging it's tail and growl, but it wasn't about to let go.

That sounds like a riot!!!

Offline Allegra

« Reply #119 on: September 05, 2012, 10:47:18 pm »
This is my Finbar.  He was a scraggly five-month-old stray who adopted me in 2000.  He is a most awesome kitty.

Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2012, 10:50:02 pm »
He doesn't look scraggly now........  I have some friends who was "adopted" by a neighbors older golden retriever, every time they took him back he returned and finally the neighbors said keep him... and he is just the most amazing dog.....  sometimes animals choose where they want to be and are not going to be stopped.

Offline Allegra

« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2012, 10:55:07 pm »
He doesn't look scraggly now........  I have some friends who was "adopted" by a neighbors older golden retriever, every time they took him back he returned and finally the neighbors said keep him... and he is just the most amazing dog.....  sometimes animals choose where they want to be and are not going to be stopped.

Yep....out of all the front porches Finbar could have chosen, he was patiently waiting on mine when I got home from work one day.  He greeted me and then trotted into the house with me and checked things out, letting me know that it met his approval.  The next day he was off to the vet for shots, neutering and a check-up.

He had me at "Meow."   ^-^
Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2012, 10:58:55 pm »
Yep....out of all the front porches Finbar could have chosen, he was patiently waiting on mine when I got home from work one day.  He greeted me and then trotted into the house with me and checked things out, letting me know that it met his approval.  The next day he was off to the vet for shots, neutering and a check-up.

He had me at "Meow."   ^-^

oh that is funny!

Offline Allegra

« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2012, 12:23:57 am »
There are some nice looking pets on this thread!

I know seven of 'em personally.   ^-^

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #124 on: September 06, 2012, 01:09:00 am »
There are some nice looking pets on this thread!

I know seven of 'em personally.   ^-^

~LOL~