Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 358566 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #1150 on: June 09, 2015, 01:53:01 pm »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1151 on: June 10, 2015, 06:53:25 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1152 on: June 11, 2015, 11:33:13 am »
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1153 on: June 11, 2015, 11:38:08 am »
John Steinbeck

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1154 on: June 11, 2015, 01:32:55 pm »
If I was the manager of the team, I'd tell my players, if given the opportunity, to steamroll her, if she's standing in the baseline.

Knock her into next week.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1155 on: June 11, 2015, 04:51:43 pm »
If I was the manager of the team, I'd tell my players, if given the opportunity, to steamroll her, if she's standing in the baseline.

Knock her into next week.

Agreed.  The catcher is getting a lot of criticism which she deserves.  It is more an indictment of the adults in some ways.  She should have been yanked/tossed by those in authority.  Of course, I don't know the experience level of anyone involved.  It looks like serious play to me, though.
John Steinbeck

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1156 on: June 13, 2015, 02:45:13 pm »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1157 on: June 14, 2015, 01:50:30 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4zluA60hjs

New Season starts June 21 st.     Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNHsPstiNBc

Story of Rustin Cohle
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 01:53:42 am by DCPatriot »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1158 on: June 14, 2015, 06:38:40 pm »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1159 on: June 15, 2015, 03:43:53 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1160 on: June 15, 2015, 05:42:13 am »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1161 on: June 15, 2015, 06:27:35 am »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1162 on: June 15, 2015, 06:36:55 am »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1163 on: June 16, 2015, 01:13:50 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1164 on: June 16, 2015, 06:41:44 pm »
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 06:43:36 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1165 on: June 17, 2015, 12:20:05 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1167 on: June 17, 2015, 01:28:03 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1168 on: June 17, 2015, 02:34:05 am »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1169 on: June 18, 2015, 01:14:00 pm »

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #1170 on: June 18, 2015, 01:23:08 pm »

To quote Vader: "Impressive! Most Impressive!"
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1171 on: June 18, 2015, 10:16:34 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1172 on: June 19, 2015, 04:08:40 pm »

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1173 on: June 21, 2015, 02:48:21 pm »
John Steinbeck

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1174 on: June 21, 2015, 10:44:02 pm »