Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 355533 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #675 on: April 28, 2014, 11:53:47 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #676 on: April 29, 2014, 10:11:25 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #677 on: April 29, 2014, 01:44:38 pm »

My oldest works part-time at DD for gas and date money while he goes to school.

He just sent that picture to half the people he works with.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #678 on: April 30, 2014, 03:35:41 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #679 on: April 30, 2014, 08:16:41 pm »
Trust me.....

Kitchen tip #324.

Never, Never, NEVER with a bare hand, try to swipe finely chopped/minced garlic off of a wooden cutting board left overnight.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #680 on: April 30, 2014, 10:36:12 pm »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #681 on: May 01, 2014, 03:16:16 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #682 on: May 01, 2014, 03:17:17 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #683 on: May 01, 2014, 04:31:08 am »
Loved this movie.

Biaggio made it worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX_8HEbYaIM&feature=youtu.be

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #684 on: May 02, 2014, 06:03:39 am »
I don't know whether or not I've posted this before. If I did, sorry.

If not, enjoy.

WARNING!!!

STRONG LANGUAGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo6weN7VSa4

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #685 on: May 02, 2014, 10:33:55 am »
I can't seem to extract the video but these kids have some serious moves.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152815691559815&set=vb.100704744814&type=2&theater
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #686 on: May 02, 2014, 10:47:52 am »
Reason 18,437 why I love pro football.

Last game at historical Candlestick.

Home of Montana, and Lott, and Rice, and Young, and so many others.

The Niners are three points ahead with less than two on the clock, and the Falcons are knocking on the door.

The last shutdown of the Candlestick board will show a loss for the home team.

Then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpe_WVKz4X8

Good God, I love football.

46 seconds remaining.  Packers down by 1 against the Bears at Soldier Field.  Week 17, NFC North title on the line.  4th and 8 - third 4th down of the drive.  Crowd going insane.  Ball on Bears 48 yard line...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSHhohzylpk
Local Call

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap2000000306047/WK-17-Can-t-Miss-Play-Rodgers-stuns-Soldier-Field
Fox Call
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 11:00:25 am by Lando Lincoln »
John Steinbeck

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #687 on: May 02, 2014, 12:21:03 pm »
I can't seem to extract the video but these kids have some serious moves.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152815691559815&set=vb.100704744814&type=2&theater

That was happening to me and I couldn't figure out why. Then I noticed that https which makes the connection a higher level of security. I edit the "s" out nd the video posts.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #688 on: May 02, 2014, 12:27:18 pm »
That was happening to me and I couldn't figure out why. Then I noticed that https which makes the connection a higher level of security. I edit the "s" out nd the video posts.

Thanks Luis.  I do that on all the youtube vids but this was on Facebook and I couldn't solve the riddle.  Maybe from a PC I could but my home system is an Apple.  I am not as proficient with the Apple.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #689 on: May 02, 2014, 01:50:51 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #690 on: May 02, 2014, 05:29:39 pm »
LOL!

Just shook a 12 oz. can of V8 juice after hitting "post" in a reply to Luis on another thread.

....an already opened can.         8888crybaby

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #691 on: May 02, 2014, 05:53:20 pm »
LOL!

Just shook a 12 oz. can of V8 juice after hitting "post" in a reply to Luis on another thread.

....an already opened can.         8888crybaby

You won't be the first person bloodied  on a thread where I am participating.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #692 on: May 02, 2014, 07:48:38 pm »

NOT a Ruth's Chris Steak House men's room.....   :laugh:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #693 on: May 02, 2014, 09:35:03 pm »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #694 on: May 03, 2014, 08:24:40 pm »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #695 on: May 04, 2014, 01:41:52 am »
Re: the football posts.

I've been a Canadian football fan for years (back in the days of analog broadcasts I lived close enough to the border that I could pick up college games from channel 11 out of Hamilton and the CFL on channel 5, the CBC out of Toronto; the Tiger-Cats' radio station was also within listening range most games). In that game, you can 1) score a single point just by kicking or punting a ball into the end zone and not letting the opponent get it out, and 2) punt or drop-kick the ball from pretty much anywhere on the field.

The end result... if you have a really close game going down to the wire... you end up with endings like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhLVBc69rFw
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #696 on: May 04, 2014, 02:26:30 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #697 on: May 06, 2014, 01:37:11 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #698 on: May 06, 2014, 09:31:16 pm »
Life is good!

Both the Orioles and the Nationals are in 1st place in the AL and NL East standings respectively!   :beer:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 09:31:36 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #699 on: May 08, 2014, 03:29:41 pm »
Things that suck #373:

When the rock idols of your youth start looking like cool grandmas.