Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 358133 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #425 on: January 28, 2014, 07:33:20 pm »
If she has a brain in her head (and I think that she does) it is temporary ink.

Offline flowers

« Reply #426 on: January 28, 2014, 08:53:12 pm »
I hope they are temp

Offline flowers

« Reply #427 on: January 28, 2014, 08:55:10 pm »

Somebody.....please TELL ME that Angelina Jolie used temporary ink and did not actually have this tattooed on that body!   :thud:
http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/angelina-jolie-tattoos.html

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #428 on: January 28, 2014, 09:05:25 pm »
I realize she has a multitude of them already, but please God.....not a freaking mural! 

Angie....you're going to be 65 years old someday.  They won't look so interesting then.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #429 on: January 28, 2014, 09:14:45 pm »
Actors need to be flexible. I imagine permanent tattoos would limit film roles – especially as she ages.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #430 on: January 28, 2014, 09:42:58 pm »
She puts them on, she takes them off. Sometimes they are make-up, like the wings on her back she had in that odd movie about assassins and curving bullets - sometimes they are real.

Her body. She can afford the removal, and the necessary down time to remove them.

Personally, I think a well done tattoo can enhance someone. Don't like them over done - full sleeves tend to be offputting, but again not my choice.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #431 on: January 29, 2014, 01:45:49 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #432 on: January 29, 2014, 05:51:11 am »

Somebody.....please TELL ME that Angelina Jolie used temporary ink and did not actually have this tattooed on that body!   :thud:

I'd hit that.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #433 on: January 29, 2014, 05:51:57 am »
I realize she has a multitude of them already, but please God.....not a freaking mural! 

Angie....you're going to be 65 years old someday.  They won't look so interesting then.

I'd hit it at 65 too.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #434 on: January 29, 2014, 11:25:54 pm »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #435 on: January 30, 2014, 04:44:01 am »
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 04:45:58 am by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #436 on: January 30, 2014, 03:11:40 pm »
Male/female relationships defined in under 5 seconds.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #437 on: January 31, 2014, 03:33:50 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #438 on: February 01, 2014, 04:20:16 pm »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #439 on: February 01, 2014, 04:36:23 pm »
Stealing and printing that one.

The reminder is timely.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #440 on: February 01, 2014, 04:41:14 pm »
Stealing and printing that one.

The reminder is timely.

I was going to place it on one of the birthday threads....but the last one was a female.

I'm old....not stupid!   :patriot:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #441 on: February 01, 2014, 07:36:58 pm »
I was going to place it on one of the birthday threads....but the last one was a female.

I'm old....not stupid!   :patriot:

:beer:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #442 on: February 01, 2014, 09:13:41 pm »
SPOILER ALERT!

My favorite scene from Wolf of Wall Street.

Jonah Hill scores a bottle of vintage Lemmon 714s, and gifts them to DiCaprio.

They failed to take into account the delay kick of the Rorer product, and may have taken a few too many.

Then the 'Ludes kick in...

« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 09:14:10 pm by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #443 on: February 01, 2014, 10:14:59 pm »
I remember parties where at the entrance, Rohrer 714s filled a very large glass bowl...

You were ordered to take one, or you couldn't go inside.

And we're not talking frat parties, etc..  These were highly successful people in their respective fields.

Now that I think of those days and the memories come flooding back....yikes...what was I thinking?

I cannot imagine where our hook up society would be if those quaaludes were readily available today.   There isn't anything even remotely like that today....is there?  :shrug:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #444 on: February 01, 2014, 10:37:56 pm »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #445 on: February 01, 2014, 10:47:05 pm »
I remember parties where at the entrance, Rohrer 714s filled a very large glass bowl...

You were ordered to take one, or you couldn't go inside.

And we're not talking frat parties, etc..  These were highly successful people in their respective fields.

Now that I think of those days and the memories come flooding back....yikes...what was I thinking?

I cannot imagine where our hook up society would be if those quaaludes were readily available today.   There isn't anything even remotely like that today....is there?  :shrug:

I went to several end-of-tour parties in the late 70s early 80s and I recall one of K.C. and the Sunshine Band's parties in a Miami Lakes warehouse where Colombia's and Peru's favorite export was available in coffee cans in the bathrooms.

Everyone knew to bring empty 35mm film canisters to the party.

Sigh... No wonder I hear random trumpets blaring in the middle of the night.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #446 on: February 01, 2014, 11:00:17 pm »
I went to several end-of-tour parties in the late 70s early 80s and I recall one of K.C. and the Sunshine Band's parties in a Miami Lakes warehouse where Colombia's and Peru's favorite export was available in coffee cans in the bathrooms.

Everyone knew to bring empty 35mm film canisters to the party.

Sigh... No wonder I hear random trumpets blaring in the middle of the night.

I went to a party in Medellin, Colombia in 1982 or 1983.  Amazing.  Rick James was a guest.  Oh my.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #447 on: February 01, 2014, 11:06:37 pm »

LOL!  Every time I see this billboard now, I look to see if somebody could get up there and finish it like this.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #448 on: February 03, 2014, 04:37:12 am »

A nice block of Stilson would fit right in that space there.   

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #449 on: February 04, 2014, 03:44:15 pm »

Sigh...