Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 355463 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #300 on: December 23, 2013, 12:11:13 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #301 on: December 23, 2013, 12:16:21 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #302 on: December 23, 2013, 12:20:25 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #303 on: December 23, 2013, 01:28:00 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #304 on: December 23, 2013, 04:20:19 am »
:laugh:  it's gotten to the point, I'm hating politics right now in general.     Trying to find some humor as my nation crumbles before my eyes.

Let's then take tome to celebrate the Season.

How about some Elf on a Shelf ideas?

Here's what that Elf on a Shelf your wife bought "for the kids" does while you're at work every day.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #305 on: December 23, 2013, 04:22:02 am »
The "On Any Given Night on Ocean Drive in South Beach" Elf on a Shelf.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:22:21 am by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #306 on: December 23, 2013, 09:14:47 pm »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #307 on: December 23, 2013, 11:31:07 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #308 on: December 24, 2013, 12:08:49 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-YQfkqXg8o

People Are Awesome 2013!    Enjoy...G rated.   
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 12:09:14 am by DCPatriot »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #309 on: December 24, 2013, 12:16:22 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=717vb7kLKKk

Wow!   Was that staged, I wonder?   Because it looked like a quick edit during the explosion.....I think he wasn't in the frame when the thing exploded.   LOL!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #310 on: December 24, 2013, 12:21:30 am »
I don't think it's staged....he is obviously hurt at the end...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #311 on: December 24, 2013, 07:15:36 am »
:laugh:  it's gotten to the point, I'm hating politics right now in general.     Trying to find some humor as my nation crumbles before my eyes.

I hear that.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #312 on: December 24, 2013, 04:42:02 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-YQfkqXg8o

People Are Awesome 2013!    Enjoy...G rated.

Awesome? Try insane!

Enjoyed it immensely  :laugh:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #313 on: December 24, 2013, 05:21:11 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #314 on: December 26, 2013, 04:55:24 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3HlbgYQLE0

Hilarious Gun Commercial....

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #315 on: December 27, 2013, 05:14:41 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #316 on: December 27, 2013, 05:49:46 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #317 on: December 27, 2013, 02:05:26 pm »
http://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/2013/12/kickin-chicken-bites/

Kickin' Chicken Bites

It’s that time of year again! We’re all putting our host/hostess hats on and  smiles on our faces for the holiday parties. Let’s get real for a moment: the holidays can be a little bit stressful – yet  oh-so-much-fun if you just make it work! Part of making it work, in my book, is making simple, easy and still delicious recipes with quality products.

Kickin’ Chicken Bites are just that: simple, easy, delicious and made with quality products. They come together quickly and are sure to impress everyone at your holiday party. Plus, if you are a fan of a little spice in your life, these are your ticket! If you aren’t such a fan, just pass on the cayenne pepper and they will be more sweet from the brown sugar. I’m always looking out for people with weak taste buds, because I might just be one of those people!

Ingredients

1 lb bacon
    1 lb Gold’n Plump® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into bite size pieces
    2/3 c. brown sugar
    1 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
    1 1/2 tsp chili powder
    1/8 tsp pepper

Instructions

Cut bacon pieces into thirds the short way. Take each piece of chicken and wrap a piece of bacon around it. Fasten bacon with toothpick and set aside.
    In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients together. Take each piece of chicken and dredge it in the brown sugar mixture making sure to sprinkle a little on top, too.
    Place on wire rack on a pan lined with aluminum foil.
    Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until chicken juices run clear and bacon is crisp.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #318 on: December 28, 2013, 01:00:10 am »

Very cool!    :patriot:

Oceander

« Reply #319 on: December 28, 2013, 06:09:02 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #320 on: December 28, 2013, 06:28:02 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #321 on: December 28, 2013, 06:33:37 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #323 on: December 28, 2013, 02:37:45 pm »

Wow!  Look closer.....there are FIVE women in this picture!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #324 on: December 28, 2013, 02:41:27 pm »

LOL!