Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 355707 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #225 on: April 19, 2013, 12:50:37 am »
Heh heh heh...that's just WRONG, dude...so, what's YER take on Rubio?

Like Rush, I believe he's a Conservative in the vein of Ronald Reagan.

However, because he's going to be POTUS someday...at least in his mind...he's got to have a broader POV when it comes to Immigration Reform.

What's upsetting is that from our POV, he's being played by Sen Schumer.  He's got to know that too. 

Thus, his reaching out Rush today, to try to reach Conservative base to tell us...............................................................the same old sh*t!   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ladybug

« Reply #226 on: April 21, 2013, 09:42:05 pm »
Hi Mud, my friend. I've missed you. What's up with you other than politics. With me I'm grieving for the horrors in Boston my home town where my sweet father took me to the Boston marathon finish line every year.

Offline ladybug

« Reply #227 on: April 22, 2013, 10:53:19 pm »
Oh yeah, Mud, I had a checkup last week and got a clean bill of health. Are you writing any poetry? Your musical stuff (the right word escapes me) was soooo great. The election got me so depressed and discouraged for the future of this country I've been unable or disinterested in fooling around with poetry except for the little poems I write for the birthday girl at our birthday girl club. Mud, as for terrorists, no one seems to wanna point out that Islamists want to kill all Infidels. That means anyone who's not Muslim. That means you me and ours.They WANT to terrorize. That's what they're doing. Someone, something's, gotta stop it but I don't know who or what. I have fun with my grandkid, a little ballerina, the most beautiful, talented, artistic, sweetest little girl in the world. And this is unbiased opinion!!!! 

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #228 on: April 23, 2013, 08:20:56 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #229 on: April 28, 2013, 07:12:09 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #230 on: May 01, 2013, 10:21:03 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I03UmJbK0lA

"I just shipped my pants!!""

Offline ladybug

« Reply #231 on: May 02, 2013, 08:07:43 pm »
Mothers Day comin up. Will I get group hug ? Sure. Hope y'all get one too. :grouphug:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 08:09:10 pm by ladybug »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #232 on: May 02, 2013, 08:39:54 pm »
LOL...what's with the group huig at the end? :grouphug:

LOL!  That is kind of weird.

:beer:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #233 on: May 25, 2013, 05:35:06 am »

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #234 on: May 25, 2013, 11:25:25 am »
Sfingi   [spheengie]

My Sicilian grandmother made these every Saint Joseph's Day....which is today!   Although I don't recall ricotta cheese in them.  In fact, I always thought you had to wait until the dough would rise (yeast).

This look a lot like biegnets!

In any event, they are incredibly delicious and eaten warm sprinkled with powdered sugar......Lord, you can take me now!

Recipe at link!  Enjoy!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/sfingi/
[/quote]

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #235 on: June 16, 2013, 04:28:15 am »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #236 on: June 19, 2013, 02:54:52 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KnPIifZTcBE

A truly amazing rendition of her signature song.....

I could be very happy stranded on a desert island with Lisa.   LOL!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #237 on: June 22, 2013, 12:38:07 am »
The three opposing starting pitchers the Orioles will face this weekend in Toronto?

Dickey...Wang, & Johnson.

......just an observation.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #238 on: June 22, 2013, 02:27:03 am »
The three opposing starting pitchers the Orioles will face this weekend in Toronto?

Dickey...Wang, & Johnson.

......just an observation.
With a lineup like that, no wonder all the Blue Jays opponents get to first base. *rimshot*
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #239 on: June 22, 2013, 04:14:56 am »
"Heh heh heh" 2 both of y'all... :silly:

STILL..... don't want to see them get beat with a 'Johnson'.     :laugh:

He's their #3 isn't he? .....if Dickey pitched tonight?   (O's lost it in the 9th....7-6)

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #240 on: June 23, 2013, 10:47:24 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #241 on: June 28, 2013, 12:12:56 pm »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #242 on: June 28, 2013, 10:14:42 pm »
"... never actually had my own personal dog."

Well then, let me be the first welcome you to unconditional love.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #243 on: July 04, 2013, 01:57:47 pm »

A favorite picture....suitable for the 4th of July!    :patriot:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #244 on: July 04, 2013, 01:59:31 pm »

This little shortstop played at the White House during George W. Bush's tenure....alas....they canceled all these events under Sequestration.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #245 on: July 04, 2013, 02:00:59 pm »

Okay.....last one!    LOL!

Happy Independence Day, everyone! 

Offline ladybug

« Reply #246 on: July 04, 2013, 09:54:11 pm »
No doubt these kids are GOPs!!! :4th:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #247 on: July 08, 2013, 06:31:52 am »

Fare thee well.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #248 on: October 17, 2013, 06:08:49 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #249 on: October 17, 2013, 07:38:50 pm »
That girl didn't throw any worse than the ever-so-manly BHO.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org