Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 355571 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #1725 on: March 11, 2017, 02:54:27 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1726 on: March 11, 2017, 02:58:19 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline uglybiker

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1728 on: March 11, 2017, 06:16:04 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtsQI2IeM5U

Yup!  That shot from Airplane! was the inspiration to my post!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #1729 on: March 11, 2017, 06:45:57 pm »
I saw it in the theater and remember that scene getting loud cheers.

Of course, it helped that I was one of 'em.  :whistle:
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1730 on: March 11, 2017, 06:57:16 pm »
I saw it in the theater and remember that scene getting loud cheers.

Of course, it helped that I was one of 'em.  :whistle:

Dittos.  That was when I was a Disk Jockey and was thoroughly sick of that stuff.  That's worn off because, fortunately, Disco DID "die."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1731 on: March 12, 2017, 09:37:10 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1732 on: March 12, 2017, 09:43:26 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZOwLWs6DsM

Sometimes I wish the DJ gigs had paid better, I had to leave because I was really tired of the living in poverty aspect of it.  Then I have a DJ nightmare, wake up abruptly and thank God I decided to get technical school and go into Electronics instead.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 09:44:19 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1733 on: March 12, 2017, 09:51:27 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1734 on: March 12, 2017, 10:00:36 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1735 on: March 14, 2017, 08:27:12 pm »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1736 on: March 14, 2017, 08:29:44 pm »

I love that photo!  Pure, unadulterated joy!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1737 on: March 14, 2017, 09:47:33 pm »
I love that photo!  Pure, unadulterated joy!

:laugh:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1738 on: March 14, 2017, 09:54:14 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1739 on: March 17, 2017, 03:50:26 am »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1740 on: March 17, 2017, 03:59:21 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1741 on: March 18, 2017, 12:30:27 am »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1742 on: April 15, 2017, 08:13:38 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyjsGpb9H-4

If the Spinners were around today with the current racial contention....this would put Black Lives Matter on the trash heap of history.

Offline DCPatriot

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1744 on: April 15, 2017, 11:52:45 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ3cDd-L1Qg

Very cute VW commercial.....featuring Dean Martin

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1745 on: April 16, 2017, 12:22:48 am »
Thanks much, @DCPatriot .  I like the trips to Mory's.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1746 on: April 16, 2017, 08:27:17 am »
Thanks much, @DCPatriot .  I like the trips to Mory's.

:beer:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1747 on: April 17, 2017, 01:36:24 am »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1748 on: April 17, 2017, 03:24:43 am »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1749 on: April 17, 2017, 03:28:14 am »