Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 355540 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #1650 on: August 30, 2016, 09:27:19 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1651 on: August 30, 2016, 10:02:58 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1652 on: August 30, 2016, 10:06:31 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1653 on: September 01, 2016, 12:57:24 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1654 on: September 01, 2016, 01:49:37 am »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #1655 on: September 03, 2016, 03:30:49 pm »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1656 on: September 06, 2016, 06:41:04 pm »
I have a serious question about painting for those of you that are smarter than I am... which is most of you.

Why do they have belly buttons?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1657 on: September 11, 2016, 07:33:15 pm »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #1658 on: September 13, 2016, 01:38:51 am »
I have a serious question about painting for those of you that are smarter than I am... which is most of you.

Why do they have belly buttons?
Better question: why do these fully-developed adults have no body hair whatsoever?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #1659 on: September 13, 2016, 08:10:30 pm »
Better question: why do these fully-developed adults have no body hair whatsoever?

Everyone knows that body hair is one of the curses we received when we were kicked out of the garden.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1660 on: September 18, 2016, 01:53:36 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1661 on: September 18, 2016, 01:55:39 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1662 on: September 18, 2016, 01:56:52 am »

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #1663 on: September 18, 2016, 03:08:39 am »
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1664 on: September 18, 2016, 02:45:22 pm »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #1665 on: September 21, 2016, 05:52:09 am »
This guy looks hella fun to dance with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgAmaifXtWA

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1666 on: October 05, 2016, 04:28:43 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1667 on: October 12, 2016, 08:43:39 pm »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 08:52:29 pm by DCPatriot »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1668 on: October 29, 2016, 04:04:30 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1669 on: November 01, 2016, 12:32:17 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1670 on: November 04, 2016, 03:48:13 am »

Online DCPatriot

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1672 on: November 21, 2016, 02:36:53 am »

:laugh:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1673 on: November 21, 2016, 01:09:12 pm »

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist