Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 361430 times)

Offline corbe

Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #2250 on: October 09, 2020, 07:02:21 pm »
   *MeToo I use 'Extra Coarse' usually  @DCPatriot
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2251 on: October 09, 2020, 07:06:17 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2252 on: October 11, 2020, 05:59:12 pm »

:silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2253 on: October 11, 2020, 06:03:32 pm »
@corbe    :laugh:

Someone needs to start a "I put that shit on everything" thread...

Here's mine....  And as far as I know, it can only be found at HEB.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2254 on: October 11, 2020, 06:06:30 pm »

Here's mine....  And as far as I know, it can only be found at HEB.

Amazon has it.

https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=whataburger+ranch+jalapeno&crid=X1DDR0VJVMB2&sprefix=Whataburer+ranch%2Caps%2C269&ref=nb_sb_ss_sc_1_16
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2255 on: October 11, 2020, 06:12:54 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2256 on: October 11, 2020, 06:15:22 pm »
$8-$10 a bottle?....  Ouch.  If I was standed away from Texas, I'd still pay it though.

Admit it:  You'd FedEx a Whataburger cheeseburger.... :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2257 on: October 19, 2020, 05:13:34 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2258 on: October 20, 2020, 07:43:54 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2259 on: October 23, 2020, 09:34:58 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2260 on: October 23, 2020, 09:59:46 pm »

I can't eat fried chicken without this:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2261 on: October 23, 2020, 10:10:12 pm »
I can't eat fried chicken without this:

You should try it with some of this!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2262 on: October 23, 2020, 10:49:59 pm »
You should try it with some of this!

@Bigun

Love that sauce.

Open up a block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese and pour that over it like 'hot fudge' sundae.

Eat with your favorite crackers.  Yummy!

Just make sure you hit that treadmill in the morning.   :laugh:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2263 on: October 23, 2020, 10:54:00 pm »

I put this sh*t on everything.

Eggs, steak, burgers, fajitas, etc..

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2264 on: October 24, 2020, 02:55:11 pm »
Adding Cholula or Sriracha to ketchup makes it tastier on burgers. I know, comparatively pedestrian.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2265 on: October 24, 2020, 03:24:10 pm »

I put this sh*t on everything.

Eggs, steak, burgers, fajitas, etc..

I was using Tiger Seasoning (it's a powder) on my steaks, until you turned me on to Montreal Steak Seasoning.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2266 on: October 25, 2020, 06:13:28 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Warrior ... exclusively on SHOWTIME! 

The OPENING SCENE

A terrific RATED STRONG R saga of Chinese  who crossed "The Salt" (Pacific Ocean) in search of a life in San Francisco, California.  It's one of the best series I've ever encountered on Cable TV.  HIGHLY RECOMMEND this.   

I give it 5 popcorns...   :2popcorn:   :2popcorn:   :2popcorn:   :2popcorn:   :2popcorn:

« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 06:14:25 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2267 on: October 25, 2020, 06:26:07 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Season 2 Official Trailer

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2268 on: October 27, 2020, 04:13:19 pm »
I was using Tiger Seasoning (it's a powder) on my steaks, until you turned me on to Montreal Steak Seasoning.

For everything else, there's this . . . 

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2269 on: October 31, 2020, 04:37:43 pm »
Spent last night in a contemplative mood,  listening to hours of Jerry Jeff Walker and thinking back to my college days when he was my musical hero.    "They say successful men get what they want,   and happy men want just what they got"   

Well, what I've got is a few hearty pours of well-aged bourbon,  and the music of my old gonzo compadre,

Farewell,  happy man.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2270 on: November 03, 2020, 12:14:25 am »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Queen's Gambit ... a very refreshing change of pace compared to all the standard bullshit spewed on Netflix.

Had to force myself to watch the 1st episode because I was not going to get interested in yet another Netflix flick where it's the young girl with super powers or talents.  Sick of them.

Wow!  Was I wrong.  That's not framed as a question. 

It's a period piece beginning in the 60's ... classic cars, strange behavioral mothers, strict fathers, etc.. 

Don't miss it!!!   You can thank me later!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2271 on: November 09, 2020, 09:17:17 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2272 on: November 09, 2020, 09:32:55 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2273 on: November 09, 2020, 11:19:11 pm »
I love Perlman!  What talent!  And thanks to Mory for the page to take a breather on!
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2274 on: November 09, 2020, 11:34:52 pm »
I love Perlman!  What talent!  And thanks to Mory for the page to take a breather on!

@Cyber Liberty    :beer:

That's why I came here and posted them.

The Beethoven violin concerto is the finest concerto ever created.  And nobody performs it like Perlman.

The Spring -Four Seasons by Vivaldi I caught this afternoon while in the car and puts me in another realm.  And it's Springtime in November here in D.C..