Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 361164 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #2225 on: September 01, 2020, 01:55:16 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2226 on: September 02, 2020, 03:27:06 am »
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 05:44:38 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2227 on: September 02, 2020, 06:32:48 pm »
Hall & Oates  -  She's Gone

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2228 on: September 05, 2020, 11:01:25 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2229 on: September 06, 2020, 12:37:35 am »

@DCPatriot

Ahhh,it's good to see someone who understands why I will never eat mushrooms again!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2230 on: September 06, 2020, 01:34:01 am »
@DCPatriot

Ahhh,it's good to see someone who understands why I will never eat mushrooms again!

:laugh:    :beer:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2231 on: September 06, 2020, 05:35:44 pm »

It's like a 60s rock group name, Psychedelic Pizza. And they're looking for dough.  333cleo
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2232 on: September 14, 2020, 12:18:00 am »
                                   Entering 2020

Leaving 2020
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2233 on: September 19, 2020, 09:31:05 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2234 on: September 19, 2020, 05:55:50 pm »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2235 on: September 23, 2020, 07:24:42 pm »
http://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=675460466427192&extid=L9OOjoGtJJC1he1F

Hilarious!  A needed distraction....  "Don't call me Dad!"

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2236 on: September 23, 2020, 10:55:02 pm »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2237 on: September 28, 2020, 09:49:08 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2238 on: September 28, 2020, 10:46:30 pm »
I'm getting a work trip to WY next week, and I am thrilled.  Someone is actually paying me to go to Wyoming.  Life is good.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2239 on: September 30, 2020, 12:44:53 pm »

GOP BRIEFING ROOM....

@mystery-ak    :beer:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2240 on: September 30, 2020, 01:43:53 pm »

That is cute...lol...I wish it was a manor..

GOP BRIEFING ROOM....

@mystery-ak    :beer:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

« Reply #2241 on: October 02, 2020, 01:54:59 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2242 on: October 02, 2020, 04:17:40 am »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Joe Devito....Dating over 40

Absolutely Hilarious!!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2243 on: October 02, 2020, 05:00:39 am »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Joe Devito....Dating over 40

Absolutely Hilarious!!

:laughingdog:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2244 on: October 02, 2020, 09:18:38 am »

Last year was the worst year of my adult life for other reasons @corbe

This year stinks because so many other people are hurting. So many businesses closing.  kids can’t go to school Unless it’s through Zoom.  Wearing masks everywhere and not being able to vote via machine leads me to think my vote isn’t going to be counted,

I can’t wait for this year to be over
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2245 on: October 05, 2020, 08:40:43 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2246 on: October 05, 2020, 08:52:30 pm »

So, moon her! (on the way out of there!)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2247 on: October 06, 2020, 02:18:23 am »
Wyoming is AWESOME!

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2248 on: October 06, 2020, 03:24:39 am »
Wyoming is AWESOME!

Enjoying it?  Did you just get there?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2249 on: October 06, 2020, 03:31:08 am »
Enjoying it?  Did you just get there?

Crossed the border at 5:30 am.  Day was all work, but the view and atmosphere is unsurpassed.  I am blessed and highly favored.  I will end up living in this part of the country before I die.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-