Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 360408 times)

Online corbe

Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #2125 on: June 30, 2020, 11:58:18 pm »
   I assume Foul Language is allowed in Mory's Bar  ****WITH this Warning****

Gavin McInnes on Black Lives Matter

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2126 on: July 01, 2020, 01:02:06 am »
@corbe

Thanks for the genuine laughs. Those replies are hilarious.
Yes, the replies make the post! ("There are some jobs that even we won't do...")
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2127 on: July 01, 2020, 06:39:57 am »
   I assume Foul Language is allowed in Mory's Bar  ****WITH this Warning****

Gavin McInnes on Black Lives Matter

@corbe

The foul language in Mory's Bar isn't the problem.

It's the politics.   NO POLITICS in Mory's Bar!   Please?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #2128 on: July 01, 2020, 06:10:21 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2129 on: July 05, 2020, 03:12:05 am »

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2131 on: July 05, 2020, 03:24:08 am »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2132 on: July 05, 2020, 03:50:26 am »
@corbe

The foul language in Mory's Bar isn't the problem.

It's the politics.   NO POLITICS in Mory's Bar!   Please?

How about the Redskins?  Can we talk about the Redskins?  Or have politics ruined that too?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2133 on: July 05, 2020, 03:54:38 am »
Haven't heard much from Dan Snyder in a while.  Will he remain steadfast?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2134 on: July 05, 2020, 04:24:27 am »
Haven't heard much from Dan Snyder in a while.  Will he remain steadfast?

I don't think this time, he will.

My concern would be that should they ever make the playoffs, the NFL referees would ensure a win was impossible in a close game.

In the meantime, suggest you hurry and buy the football helmet and banners...for your children and grandchildren.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2135 on: July 05, 2020, 05:29:44 am »
I'll place them by my Washington Senators pennant.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2136 on: July 05, 2020, 02:11:01 pm »
I'll place them by my Washington Senators pennant.

Was Walter Johnson one of their pitchers that year? :yowsa:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2137 on: July 05, 2020, 03:42:26 pm »
Was Walter Johnson one of their pitchers that year? :yowsa:

That predates my years by quite a lot, but WJ was arguably the greatest pitcher of all time.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2138 on: July 05, 2020, 04:56:45 pm »
That predates my years by quite a lot, but WJ was arguably the greatest pitcher of all time.

Likewise - he died before I was born - but the joke was too good to pass up. Big Train was one of the first five HoF inductees.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2139 on: July 07, 2020, 03:33:07 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #2140 on: July 16, 2020, 01:49:06 am »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2141 on: July 16, 2020, 02:21:09 am »

@roamer_1 This relates to a comment I posted to you very recently.... :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #2142 on: July 16, 2020, 03:24:33 am »

This may be too much, even down at Morey's
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 03:25:49 am by corbe »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2143 on: July 16, 2020, 08:57:31 am »

This may be too much, even down at Morey's
You do know as many as 6 out of 10 women may be wearing the wrong size pad... :chairbang:

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2144 on: July 16, 2020, 01:09:38 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

How about showing some respect for the women on the forum and delete this shit?

Mory's isn't a category to be abused with this adolescent bullshit. 

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2145 on: July 16, 2020, 02:20:15 pm »

:laugh: :seeya:

Online corbe

« Reply #2146 on: July 16, 2020, 03:28:37 pm »
I have a mishmash of graphics, videos, and just generally stuff I find funny, and I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to stuff that should e posted somewhere, but doesn't merit a thread of its own.

Some stuff you may have already seen, some you may not. Some may be political in nature, some not.

If you have something that you'd like to share, and you can't figure out which category it belongs in...well, post in on this thread.

I'd like to see it.

Update:August 20, 2012

I've changed the name of the thread to something old and familiar, someplace where you go spend time with good friends, drinking good wine, or maybe hot cocoa, all the while haring a good joke, or one of those comfortable silences that can only happen when all who surround you are good friends.

@DCPatriot The original Thread Mission Statement (above) does not seem to preclude my whacky images nor politics which you got on me about last week.  If you don't like this $hit quite coming in here.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2147 on: July 16, 2020, 04:00:03 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

How about showing some respect for the women on the forum and delete this shit?

Mory's isn't a category to be abused with this adolescent bullshit.

@DCPatriot

I don't get it. Is the fact that women menstruate supposed to be a secret or something to be ashamed of?

I am willing to go out on a limb and guess damn near every woman who has ever lived has had at least one occasion in their life with the "arrival" of their period was cause for great joy and relief.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2148 on: July 16, 2020, 08:53:56 pm »

@DCPatriot The original Thread Mission Statement (above) does not seem to preclude my whacky images nor politics which you got on me about last week.  If you don't like this $hit quite coming in here.

Don't tell me to "quite" [sic] coming in here.

Didn't ask you to delete your stupid sexist crap.  I asked admin to do it.

And since Luis isn't around much for years now, I have posted 10X more on this thread than anybody, as its protector.  Thus calling you out for polluting it with your political stuff.

Offline DB

« Reply #2149 on: July 16, 2020, 08:57:38 pm »

Don't tell me to "quite" [sic] coming in here.

Didn't ask you to delete your stupid sexist crap.  I asked admin to do it.

And since Luis isn't around much for years now, I have posted 10X more on this thread than anybody, as its protector.  Thus calling you out for polluting it with your political stuff.

Are you the moderator?