Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 358599 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #2025 on: October 26, 2019, 12:01:54 am »
Just in case you haven't seen this ...  I saw it and thought of you.   :laugh:

@DCPatriot

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

LOL!   Cute.

My two are docile and spend half the day in another dimension or something....They'll jerk up straight and stare at nothing for what seems like ten minutes at time.

I'm just bored as hell, @Right_in_Virginia   don't 'worry' about me.  LOL!   I love my cats though.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2026 on: October 26, 2019, 12:15:03 am »
LOL!   Cute.

My two are docile and spend half the day in another dimension or something....They'll jerk up straight and stare at nothing for what seems like ten minutes at time.

I'm just bored as hell, @Right_in_Virginia   don't 'worry' about me.  LOL!   I love my cats though.

:laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2027 on: October 26, 2019, 12:30:14 am »
Just in case you haven't seen this ...  I saw it and thought of you.   :laugh:

@DCPatriot

We just love "Mayhem."  He's hysterical, and if you look him up, his story is utterly fascinating.

https://www.looper.com/11672/didnt-know-allstate-mayhem-commercial-guy/
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 12:38:02 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #2028 on: October 26, 2019, 01:40:03 pm »

« Reply #2029 on: October 26, 2019, 01:40:44 pm »

« Reply #2030 on: October 26, 2019, 01:50:59 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2031 on: October 26, 2019, 04:23:38 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

In that same "poser theme",am I the only one who has started seeing "Sons of Anarchy" wannabes riding around on new black Harley's with fairings,windshilds,saddle bags,and wearing SOA denim "cuts"?

It was bad enough when these semi-adult posers were buying custom Harley's and riding around pretending to be "bad ass bikers who just happen to be accountants,sailors,and candle stick makers 5 days a week",and now we have wannabe tv show characters riding around?

BTW,IMHO,the worse part about this is they all seem to be in their late 30's or older. These ain't kids. Or ain't supposed to be kids at that age,anyhow.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 04:43:29 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #2032 on: October 26, 2019, 06:27:51 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

In that same "poser theme",am I the only one who has started seeing "Sons of Anarchy" wannabes riding around on new black Harley's with fairings,windshilds,saddle bags,and wearing SOA denim "cuts"?

It was bad enough when these semi-adult posers were buying custom Harley's and riding around pretending to be "bad ass bikers who just happen to be accountants, sailors, and candle stick makers 5 days a week", and now we have wannabe tv show characters riding around?

BTW,IMHO,the worse part about this is they all seem to be in their late 30's or older. These ain't kids. Or ain't supposed to be kids at that age, anyhow. 

I know too many folks in their mid-thirties who seriously think they're 21.  @sneakypete   So, nothing surprises me.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2033 on: November 07, 2019, 11:50:32 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #2034 on: November 08, 2019, 03:34:57 am »
Stumbled on this while cleaning out e-files.  I think it deserves an encore  :laugh:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2035 on: November 15, 2019, 10:21:46 pm »

Try to fit that in your car.

That's what the tweet says, now, I've lost it. These cases look somewhat legitimate.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2036 on: November 16, 2019, 02:14:06 am »
Try to fit that in your car.

@TomSea

Or more likely,if you are that big a beer fan,on the handlebars of your bicycle.

I can't be the only guy that knows a couple of friends that got busted for operating a bicycle while drunk after losing their drivers licenses.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2037 on: December 01, 2019, 12:40:39 am »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Assorted dance choreography to Earth, Wind & Fire's "Let's Groove"

Absolutely hilarious!    :2popcorn:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #2038 on: December 03, 2019, 04:48:47 am »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #2039 on: December 03, 2019, 05:22:42 am »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2040 on: December 03, 2019, 05:02:01 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Assorted dance choreography to Earth, Wind & Fire's "Let's Groove"

Absolutely hilarious!    :2popcorn:

@DCPatriot

WOW! That little girl really gets into it,doesn't she? Has some good moves,but best of all is her facial expressions. She has a future in acting.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2041 on: December 11, 2019, 11:24:17 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

My Christmas present from my #1 Lady....4 tickets to see JERSEY BOYS, Jan 4th at National Theater.

I was sixteen years old when SHERRY was released in 1962.    A Catholic boy who grew up with them and the Beach Boys.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2042 on: January 14, 2020, 08:57:58 pm »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2043 on: January 14, 2020, 09:18:00 pm »
@TomSea

Or more likely,if you are that big a beer fan,on the handlebars of your bicycle.

I can't be the only guy that knows a couple of friends that got busted for operating a bicycle while drunk after losing their drivers licenses.

We live a short disance to a long beach trail. Several houses on the cul-d-sac had younger adult couples, but once or more per year, we hosted a bike ride, from pier to pier, to islands, and to beer bars along the way.

At the peak, we had 12-15 guys, from 22-62 or so. The very last year, one guy was pretty drunk, was cited then arrested at the end. I was literally right behind him.

They took him to jail. I kept my mouth shut (somewhat unusual), and arrived bak at the cul-d-sac to inform the ladies gathered, that "John" would be found at the police station.

I quit drinking, the next year. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2044 on: January 16, 2020, 03:12:39 am »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

You Ever Been To Milwaukee??        :silly:

Offline corbe

« Reply #2045 on: January 16, 2020, 05:10:57 am »

I was driving on the outskirts of town today and discovered a cat holding it's own #MAGA Ralley.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2046 on: January 16, 2020, 05:18:51 am »
I was driving on the outskirts of town today and discovered a cat holding it's own #MAGA Ralley.

Donkey-Poodles  :laugh:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2047 on: January 16, 2020, 11:44:58 am »

Double points for this photo @corbe
One for the cat, but I LOVE llamas! They are sooooo cute!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2048 on: January 16, 2020, 03:18:10 pm »
Double points for this photo @corbe
One for the cat, but I LOVE llamas! They are sooooo cute!

Just remember that llamas and alpacas are New World camels, with similarly ornery temperaments.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2049 on: January 16, 2020, 08:25:45 pm »
Just remember that llamas and alpacas are New World camels, with similarly ornery temperaments.

And take to chewin Beechnut, so you have a fighting chance.  :silly: