Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 355606 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #1900 on: September 23, 2018, 04:22:49 pm »
! No longer available

Lobster Thermidor - Dinner Party favorite

Oooh!  I like this!  I'm going to steal this and post it in the Kitchen section....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1902 on: September 28, 2018, 04:15:44 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1903 on: September 28, 2018, 08:38:27 pm »
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 08:41:00 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1904 on: September 28, 2018, 08:54:30 pm »
LOL!  Saw that.  @Suppressed   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #1905 on: September 28, 2018, 10:02:23 pm »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1906 on: October 09, 2018, 06:14:00 am »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1907 on: October 11, 2018, 03:00:11 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1908 on: October 14, 2018, 03:03:30 pm »
[img width=500]http://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/43950463_896466193893476_4941826810007519232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=a0db95025ca71ce3ed2e362eb5803103&oe=5C6144E0[/img

NSFW..... just add  the ] at the end.

Only old people will get it.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1909 on: October 16, 2018, 03:44:11 am »

Okay, I admit it.

I love 1950's dresses on hot women!     :smokin:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #1910 on: October 16, 2018, 12:33:26 pm »

Okay, I admit it.

I love 1950's dresses on hot women!     :smokin:

You have an odd idea of a hot woman, but I guess everyone's different.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1911 on: October 16, 2018, 12:42:13 pm »
You have an odd idea of a hot woman, but I guess everyone's different.

Sort of the Venus de Milo does rockabilly?

(I like the dress)

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1912 on: October 23, 2018, 04:10:01 am »
+++++++++

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1913 on: October 23, 2018, 01:32:00 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1914 on: October 23, 2018, 02:12:08 pm »

LORDIE, LORDIE, Miss McGavern!!!     :howlin:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1915 on: October 23, 2018, 07:04:35 pm »
Pot at the end of the rainbow

+++++++++

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1916 on: October 24, 2018, 04:54:20 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1917 on: October 26, 2018, 01:05:23 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1918 on: November 13, 2018, 12:56:31 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1919 on: November 15, 2018, 06:13:31 pm »
! No longer available

Billy Idol and Miley Cyrus - Rebel Yell LIVE

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1920 on: November 16, 2018, 12:20:01 am »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1921 on: November 17, 2018, 08:36:26 pm »
Swiped from Bookface:

Click to embiggen.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1922 on: November 22, 2018, 05:37:47 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1923 on: December 05, 2018, 01:48:42 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1924 on: December 07, 2018, 06:19:35 am »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx