Author Topic: Guilty!  (Read 8357 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: Guilty!
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2012, 03:54:36 am »
Now I'm really depressed.  Everyone seems to know how to live it up.  Me, I have no list, and apparently, no life.  I eat salmon and salad almost every night, vegetable soup with sliced chicken for lunch from the same Chinese take out, and the same EAS protein shake every morning.  I run 5-miles, four days a week, around the same park.

Okay, I thought of something.  I watch Leave It To Beaver and Andy Griffith Show marathons on Netflix.  I know--I'm a wild and crazy guy.

WHOA!

Easy there Bucky!

You made my head spin!

:laugh:
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2012, 03:57:45 am »
Do you nuke the Peeps?

No....as a matter of fact, I leave them unwrapped for 24 hours so they get a bit firmer.

Loved these ever since I was a little kid.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2012, 03:58:52 am »
Has anyone actually ever SEEN sin?

I have...and I've tasted it.

Almost impossible to find in the States, flwon in by a good friend when she travels anywhere near Belgium:

Note the label:

"Made with Belgian gingerbread cookies."

You eat this, and then you know that you may as well die, because life just won't get any better than that.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2012, 04:00:29 am »
Has anyone actually ever SEEN sin?

I have...and I've tasted it.

Almost impossible to find in the States, flwon in by a good friend when she travels anywhere near Belgium:

Note the label:

"Made with Belgian gingerbread cookies."

You eat this, and then you know that you may as well die, because life just won't get any better than that.

Can you order it online? 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2012, 04:16:25 am »
Can you order it online?

You can order this one:

It's just as good.

This is the only place that I've found to order it.

Order the crunchy one...trust me.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2012, 04:40:25 am »
You can order this one:

It's just as good.

Oh YUM!!! I love Biscoff cookies

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Online mountaineer

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2012, 10:22:02 pm »
Nutella on just about anything.
Now that's living.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2012, 11:16:23 pm »

Nutella must be delicious.  One of my kids made a jar disappear almost over night.

I saw a commercial once for Nutella where the mom said it made for a nutritious sandwich for the kid's breakfast.  I laughed so hard.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2012, 11:28:13 pm »
You can order this one:

It's just as good.

I have seen that in Super Walmarts and wondered about it.  I recently fell in love with Biscoff biscuits after flying Delta, because they serve them (in lieu of meals in coach, unfortunately).  Its really good, huh?

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2012, 11:31:52 pm »
Nutella must be delicious.  One of my kids made a jar disappear almost over night.

I saw a commercial once for Nutella where the mom said it made for a nutritious sandwich for the kid's breakfast.  I laughed so hard.

I'm surprised you're not familiar with Nutella being as it originated in Italy, didn't it?  (At least Giada DeLaurentis said it did).

I was recently surprised how delicious it was after finally trying it.  I picked up a little package of Nutella and sliced apple wedges at a convenience store--I found myself licking the  package when I finished it (in secret of course)!   :laugh:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2012, 11:44:28 pm »
I'm surprised you're not familiar with Nutella being as it originated in Italy, didn't it?  (At least Giada DeLaurentis said it did).

I was recently surprised how delicious it was after finally trying it.  I picked up a little package of Nutella and sliced apple wedges at a convenience store--I found myself licking the  package when I finished it (in secret of course)!   :laugh:

I have some friends who LOVE Nutella!
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline aligncare

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2012, 11:47:57 pm »

I'm familiar with it's Italian origin and I did taste it once.  And that's why I stay far away from it (just look at the calorie count.  Yikes!)

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2012, 11:59:15 pm »
I'm familiar with it's Italian origin and I did taste it once.  And that's why I stay far away from it (just look at the calorie count.  Yikes!)

I know.  That's why I've walked past it (and the Biscoff spread) in the grocery isle.  ((sigh))

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2012, 12:00:28 am »
I have some friends who LOVE Nutella!

It is really good.  Better to buy it in those small quantities with apple slices or I'd eat it out of the jar with a spoon!   :laugh:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2012, 12:18:41 am »
It is really good.  Better to buy it in those small quantities with apple slices or I'd eat it out of the jar with a spoon!   :laugh:

Exactly.  With my addictive personality I knew just how dangerous Nutella was.  I did not want to be found slumped over, surrounded by empty jars, and a euphoric chocolate grin on my face.  I shudder at the thought.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:51:04 am by aligncare »

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2012, 12:23:08 am »
You can treat yourself to a jar when Romney wins the election.   :beer:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2012, 12:31:13 am »
I have seen that in Super Walmarts and wondered about it.  I recently fell in love with Biscoff biscuits after flying Delta, because they serve them (in lieu of meals in coach, unfortunately).  Its really good, huh?

It's like good sex without having to sleep on the wet spot.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2012, 12:37:20 am »
It's like good sex without having to sleep on the wet spot.

I'm sorry, I can't let that go without comment .... ROFLMAO!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2012, 12:47:54 am »
I don't feel all that guilty about it to be quite frank, but you have seen how many entries I've made in the Jukebox from Hell, and I have PLENTY more where that came from, too. What can I say? I enjoy bizarre music.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024