Author Topic: Tiger Woods did an ‘intensive program’ for his medication struggles  (Read 1028 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Circa News
11 Hours Ago

Pro golfer Tiger Woods on Monday said he has finished a treatment program for his medication struggles.

“I recently completed an out of state private intensive program,” he said in a statement on Twitter.

“I will continue to tackle this going forward with my doctors, family and friends. I am so very thankful for all of the support I’ve received.”

(more)
https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/03/nation/tiger-woods-did-an-intensive-program-for-his-medication-struggles

Tiger Woods is a living example of the aphorism, "It does not matter how you deal with failure. Failure is absolute. There is no choice but to deal with failure. The real measure of a person is how they handle success. That is what makes all the difference."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Wow, cured of drug addiction in three weeks. It's a miracle.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org