Author Topic: Henry Hill 'Goodfellas' Mobster Dead at 69  (Read 2103 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Henry Hill 'Goodfellas' Mobster Dead at 69
« on: June 13, 2012, 03:40:27 am »
Henry Hill
'Goodfellas' Mobster
Dead at 69

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/12/henry-hill-dead-goodfellas/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Henry Hill 'Goodfellas' Mobster Dead at 69
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 03:43:35 am »

Goodfellas:"Funny, How?" Scene

Ray Liotta had this role nailed, didn't he?

Also loved his Lorraine Bracco.....oh yeah!      :thud:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline U-238

• inactive members no email
  • A Supporter of the U.S Military-Industrial Complex
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 01:33:58 am »
Back from my Vegas vacation with a litlle bit more money than I started with. Henry was good friends with my brother Ron. He was also a regular visitor to his home in Malibu. Henry was never worried about anybody whacking him. If somebody whacked him and the person went to collect the money for the bounty they would be whacked themselves. Henry even to attended my brothers college graduation. It was cool meeting another "Goodfellah".

We Will miss Ya Goodfellah brother.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 01:38:57 am by U-238 »
"To do a great right, do a little wrong."(Merchant of Venice Act 4, Scene 1
“If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter” – George Washington

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 01:40:41 am »
You got to meet him?  Cool!  Hill had a selfish streak-he was always out for number one, first and foremost, but it was still fun watching Goodfellas, and Biography Channel bio of him, complete with interview. 

Offline U-238

• inactive members no email
  • A Supporter of the U.S Military-Industrial Complex
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 01:44:40 am »
You got to meet him?  Cool!  Hill had a selfish streak-he was always out for number one, first and foremost, but it was still fun watching Goodfellas, and Biography Channel bio of him, complete with interview.  

Henry was a great guy. He told us stories about him and Jimmy Burke and Tommy Dee. He never was apologetic about the things he did. It came with the territory.I admired him the most that he was honest about his past.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 01:53:49 am by U-238 »
"To do a great right, do a little wrong."(Merchant of Venice Act 4, Scene 1
“If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter” – George Washington