Author Topic: Actress Eva Longoria Tells NBC's Curry She'll Be 'Very Busy' Campaigning For Obama  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2012/05/19/actress-eva-longoria-tells-nbcs-curry-shell-be-very-busy-campaigning-o

Actress Eva Longoria Tells NBC's Curry She'll Be 'Very Busy' Campaigning For Obama

By Kyle Drennen | May 19, 2012 | 12:00

Talking to NBC Today co-host Ann Curry at the Cannes Film Festival in France on Friday, lefty actress Eva Longoria described her busy schedule: "I have a couple movies I'm filming, I have a couple movies coming out. And then I'm campaigning for Obama, so I'll be very busy with that." Curry replied: "Alright, sounds like you'll be very busy....it's pleasure to sit with you....You are just a lovely, lovely person."

Back in March, Longoria made it clear how "busy" she was shilling for the Obama campaign when she appeared on Andrea Mitchell's MSNBC show to slam the GOP and praise the President: "There's so much dismantling of what we've accomplished as women uh, by the right side....And I think women need to be educated on everything that Obama has done in his first term regarding their rights and access to health care."

She went on to rant: "Mitt Romney is probably the one on the wrong side of every issue pertaining to Latinos, education, the economy, healthcare access. He's campaigning with – he's calling the anti-immigration law from Arizona a model law for the rest of this – the country."

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mountaineer

Yes, she's the one who claimed the US  occupied Mexico.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org